I'm tired of (seemingly) being the only MFer here that can't draw.

I draw far worse than any of those.
I draw far better than that AND far worse than that, and it's very inconsistent and this is annoying.
Like, I'll just pound out a quick something and people will remark, "Hey, that's really good!" but then I'll sit down and really try to do something special and 2hrs later I'll have that stereotypical wastepaper basket overflowing with crumpled balls of paper while I pound my head on the table.

--Patrick

Jackbox is NOT a good example for drawing skills. Most of the set-ups nerf any and all attempts at decent drawing.

Yeah, drawing with a mouse is a pain in the ass. I only ever knew one person who could use a mouse well that way.
Post automatically merged:

BTW I like yer drurrings

It's still in the box. I've moved to Texas. I might get back to it eventually... Or maybe I'll Kurtz it. Siiiigh
So the next post is going t obe about the offspring of those two cuties, 20 years down the line, in a desperate attempt to make them relevant again?

My friends and I play jackbox quite frequently. I was happy when I got a tablet to use instead of my phone, but then found that giving me a bigger screen doesn't make me draw any better, it just magnifies my fuckups.

My friends and I play jackbox quite frequently. I was happy when I got a tablet to use instead of my phone, but then found that giving me a bigger screen doesn't make me draw any better, it just magnifies my fuckups.
Drawing with a tablet is its own skill set, to be fair.

Drawing with a tablet is its own skill set, to be fair.
I'm a left handed writer, but a right handed mouse user.
Tablets always confuse my brain. Wait, this is a pointer! Right hand!
No! You're drawing! Left hand!
And then my body goes "instructions unclear, stylus lodged up ass" and that's what it comes out looking like if I try to draw with them.