I'm on Canadian, whoa-oh, radio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
o hai guise!

So this Friday the 13th, which is kinda perfect, I will be on the radio show "Skeptically Speaking," on a ten-minute segment at the top of the show. It's on a public radio station in Alberta and is also available as a podcast. They've had some rad guests on like Randall Munroe and Adam Savage. (As main guests, obviously, not in my little spot.) The website's here:

http://skepticallyspeaking.com/

The Ustream video is the host, Desiree, usually by herself unless her guest is in the studio this week. I'll probably be in the show's chat room afterwards unless I'm too embarrassed. Otherwise you can get the audio later from the website or iTunes, probably by the following Monday.

Wish me luck! I was doing okay until Desiree casually mentioned something about "thousands of listeners" and now I'm a wee bit nervous. :faint: Hope you guys are doing well. I'm busy NaNoWriMoing and doing a lot of other writing and reading. Oh, and Torchlight. Totally fucking addicted.

:heart:,
ZM

K

Kitty Sinatra

Oh, c'mon. It'd be hilarious if she gave a shout out to Mike from Canmore.

Thanks for dropping by and slumming it.
Hey, there's nowhere else I'd rather slum. :p

Seriously, thanks for the good wishes. It's a low-key show and usually very informative, which is why I like it. (Compared to some of the LET'S MAKE FUN OF DUMB PEOPLE skeptic podcasts which can get old quickly.)

And Dave, I got this spot when I was admin here, so *pbbbt* on "holding me back." Halforums is the motherfuckin' wind beneath my wings, motherfucker.

Dave kindly asked me to bump this thread, as the show is happening in about three hours from now.

So if anything goes wrong it's Dave's fault.

:peace:

No worries, it'll be up next week -- usually on Monday -- and you can hear me completely stumble over my very first word!

(In my defense they warned me that Skype would echo back at me right off the bat but they didn't warn me HOW MUCH. Jeez.)

Thanks, Ceej. :) + :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.