I'm hungry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently quit smoking, or ... am working on it (five days, but I'm staying strong, I really want to be a nonsmoker) and although I live an active physical lifestyle (I'm still the same waist size I was when I graduated highschool 15 years ago) I do find myself still wanting to eat a bit more than I am accustom to.

but I'm hungry, and I want a snack. But i can't think of what I want to eat. help please.

Celery with a bit of peanut butter in the trough - get your sweet tooth working on the protein-rich PB, and celery is a negative-calorie food...

M

makare

I LOVE peanut butter. So expensive though.

When I snack I like sunflower seeds. They are time consuming and something to do with your mouth which is great for my, uh, oral fixation.

Best sunflower seeds are Dakota Style brand. They are awesome.... soooo awesome.

Congrats on quitting, assuming you're successful, we're rooting for you! Important question, though.

Do you still own any cigarettes?

Congrats on quitting, assuming you're successful, we're rooting for you! Important question, though.

Yeah man, your not hiding them around the house right? Otherwise Duey might pick up the habit and then Lois will find out and she'll get mad.

I do not have any cigarettes personally. However, most of the coworkers I associate with all smoke. My roommates, they have cigarettes. I have been able to maintain so far and although I seclude myself away from the roommates for the most part, I have been able to associate just fine with my coworkers without slipping. My will is strong, I want to be a non-smoker.

and pb&j, or peanut butter and celery are all fine and good, I do those regularly anyhow.

My brother is working hard at not smoking, but it's been hard. He tells me he doesn't buy any more but I don't know. He just got a photo I.D. so he can buy whenever he wants.

Dave

Staff member
I know a guy who quit smoking by keeping 1 in his shirt pocket. Every time he had the urge he'd pull it out, look at it and say, "I'm stronger than you."

Chicken nuggets, dipped in ranch.

Because you could always be fatter.
Absolutely disgusting, but sooooooooooo tasty. Well the chemicals in the nuggets make you think so at least. Glad I quite fast food or else that'd be all I'd eat.

However I still enjoy the occasional chicken tender.

Status
Not open for further replies.