I'll never look at a Ken doll in the same way again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:

Though, this does remind me of a time years ago, when a friend found a video. It started with a close up of a gal's hoo-hah...and then a football popped out.

D

Disconnected

i'm actually surprised that it was 'just a ken doll head'. there have been far stranger things up on in there, admittedly i don't know many items reported stuck up there that the parents pulled out.

C

Chibibar

Though, this does remind me of a time years ago, when a friend found a video. It started with a close up of a gal's hoo-hah...and then a football popped out.
regular size football???? or the mini one?

either way :confused:

That means somone must have gotten three points for getting it between the uprights. Or a bonus extra point if they got to touchdown there first.

regular size football???? or the mini one?

either way :confused:[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for knowing this: it was one of those Nerf footballs... there's probably a .gif lurking somewhere in the interwebs of it.[/QUOTE]

I think GasBandit has the .gif of the guy who inserted his entire HEAD in there. All the way down to the neck.[/QUOTE]

There was a .gif a troll kept on posting on MMO-chamion's forums a year back that had I think a guy sitting, envolping a glass jar with his rear end. Suffice to say a glass jar can not repel muscle constriction of that magnitude and I was privy to a view of a male period when all i wanted to do was read about pixel dragons.

I believe it was also called "1 Guy 1 Jar", or something like that. I never saw it, but people at a party were talking about it because they had just discovered 2 girls 1 cup and similar clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.