I really hate jeans with pre-made holes in them

Hey you can't expect your average layperson to understand how to properly make holes in pants, can you?

--Patrick

I once continued wearing jeans that had developed holes at the knees.

Then I fell and skinned both knees pretty badly.

I don't wear holey jeans any more.

Are they even popular anymore? Its been over a decade since they came out and people started complaining about them.

I had torn jeans in the 90's during grunge's rein. However, I never bought any pre-torn. I am sure bell-bottoms and other fashion items will come back too.

My dad ranted about them a few weeks ago. We drove by some girls wearing them and Mom mentioned they were pre-ripped. Dad thought that was the stupidest thing.

The very next day? Mom bought a pair just to fuck with him. :D

I have a pair with a small rip at each knee. I like them :)

The pair above is out of control lol. If you can see the whole pocket like that, you’re doing it wrong.

Are they even popular anymore? Its been over a decade since they came out and people started complaining about them.
Oh yes.

I love them, but only on women.

I do think there is such a thing as too many rips, but in general, I'm a fan. I'm wearing a pair as we speak.
You are a bad person.

I don't care for them at all, but they look cute on other people.
Bad person.

I have a pair with a small rip at each knee. I like them :)

The pair above is out of control lol. If you can see the whole pocket like that, you’re doing it wrong.
BAD PERSON

My dad ranted about them a few weeks ago. We drove by some girls wearing them and Mom mentioned they were pre-ripped. Dad thought that was the stupidest thing.

The very next day? Mom bought a pair just to fuck with him. :D
Your mom is a bad person...

But fucking hilarious. I approve.

Dammit, I asked if she'd indulge me and take a picture of her making a funny pose in the jeans. But she said only the jeans. Which kinda defeated the purpose of my joke. So...just imagine I posted that. :p
Why? We wouldn't mind a picture of your mom in just her jeans.

:troll:

Its weird that totally randomly my roommate had a girl over that was wearing pre-ripped jeans and she commented how she doesn't like them, but theyre the only jeans she could find that fit well. Apparently they've made a comeback and are popular again (but I was correct in thinking they were passe).

I have a hard time finding comfortable jeans that don't have pre-made rips in them. I'm allowed to wear jeans to work on Fridays. I still need to look relatively professional though. Ripped jeans are the opposite.

90s are back bitch. (I judge this based on the things I see in stores while trying to keep up with my daughter's tween growth spurts)

I wear jeans until they rip so much I have to make shorts out of them. Once that happens I can't keep my wife off me.