[Movies] MCU: Phase 3 And Beyond

Do i really need to add "about that point in particular" every time?

How many people have complained about Homecoming not having an origin story except in dialogue (and i don't even remember how detailed that was, might have just been a mention of >rice brand<)

Until recently, anyway. And glancing at the synopsis for the new one, it focuses on the adult life of Jane and Michael Banks, maybe it is an origin story after all?
I accept no substitutes to actually showing conception and birth...

What I want to know is why is Dick Van Dyke still alive?
His name is Dick Van Dyke... pretty sure the universe keeps him around until someone else with an equivalent name is born... THE BALANCE MUST BE KEPT!

Good catch!

The best version of the photo that I've found so far is here.

Google was less than helpful in finding a larger version of the picture:
google on the mcu.jpg

Deadline has a breakdown of everyone in the picture:
Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pratt, Chadwick Boseman, Brie Larson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Holland, Sean Gunn, Hannah John-Kamen, Zoe Saldana, Angela Bassett, Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kurt Russell, Danai Gurira, William Hurt, Karen Gillan, Emily VanCamp, Tessa Thompson, Don Cheadle, Dave Bautista, Michael Peña, Anthony Mackie, Evangeline Lilly, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Frank Grillo, Letitia Wright, Laurence Fishburne, Linda Cardellini, Sebastian Stan, Ty Simpkins, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Hayley Atwell, Pom Klementieff, Benedict Wong, Michael Rooker, Vin Diesel, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson and Jeff Goldblum.

Filmmakers: Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Stan Lee, Scott Derrickson, Trinh Tran, Alan Taylor, Brad Winderbaum, Louis Letterier, Jon Watts, Sarah Finn, James Gunn, Joe Russo, Anthony Russo, Joss Whedon, David Grant, Mitchell Bell, Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck, Jeffrey Ford, Peyton Reed, Jonathan Schwartz, Stephen Broussard, Ryan Coogler, Jeremy Latcham, Nate Moore, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Taika Waititi, Erik Carroll, Ryan Meinerding and Craig Kyle.

I'm glad they gave Jon Favreau a prominent place near the front. If it wasn't for his Iron Man setting the tone and laying the foundations, the MCU wouldn't be anywhere close to what it is today.

I'm a bit surprised they also had Gwyneth Paltrow front and center though.

For me, the biggest surprise was Joss Whedon. Apparently, the nice things that Kevin Feige said about Joss when he got his DCEU deal weren't just for show.

There was some movie about Wakanda too, right?
Y'know, about this, I suddenly had a showerthought a few days ago. In Age of Ultron, Bruce Banner apparently doesn't know what Wakanda is. He mispronounces it as "Wakanada" first, then apparently doesn't know anything about it. Granted, Wakanda has been disguising itself as a destitute third-world country, but for a guy with seven PhDs, you'd think he'd've at least heard of the country before? It'd be like if he didn't know what Burkina Faso is, or Tanzania, or Comoros.

To be fair, it's not that Brie Larson doesn't have a fine ass, it's just that Tom's wearing spandex, while she's wearing the equivalent of serious motorcycle leathers as her Kree Starfleet Officer's Armor. It's much more functional.

We're kind of at the point where it should be unsurprising that celebrities are open about things like having watched anime... stuff like DBZ was ENORMOUSLY huge in the 90's and that's our current crop of actors. Rhonda Rousey's mentioned her love for the genre and the RZA brings up DBZ in the Tao of Wu. Hell, Michael B. Jordan is a self professed Naruto fan and Killmonger's armor was inspired by Vegeta's Saiyan Armor.

It's not obscure anymore. The people who grew up with it are a major part of entertainment culture now, especially when it comes to movies and television.

We're kind of at the point where it should be unsurprising that celebrities are open about things like having watched anime... stuff like DBZ was ENORMOUSLY huge in the 90's and that's our current crop of actors. Rhonda Rousey's mentioned her love for the genre and the RZA brings up DBZ in the Tao of Wu. Hell, Michael B. Jordan is a self professed Naruto fan and Killmonger's armor was inspired by Vegeta's Saiyan Armor.

It's not obscure anymore. The people who grew up with it are a major part of entertainment culture now, especially when it comes to movies and television.
Hehehe. That's right, T'Challa. You're not dealing with the average Wakandan. I've risen beyond the limits of a normal Wakandan and into the realm of legend. The legend that you fear. The legend known throughout the universe as the most powerful warrior! I, Prince Killmonger, have become...A SUPER WAKANDAN!