[Not a Bug] Hover over breaking clicking

I was having an issue where hovering over the thread would bring up the snippet/preview, but right under the mouse so I couldn't then click the thread.

I switched to XenMinimal and it went away, then in order to make the bug report I switched back to xenblue and it appears to have fixed itself.

Probably some stylesheet cached or something.

At any rate, if anyone else is seeing anything like this, try switching themes and it may resolve itself.

I tried this in Chrome, and it worked for as long as I had HF open in that tab. When I closed the first tab and later opened a new tab for HF, it was right back to blocking clicks again.

(ETA: reloaded with ctrl-shift-R and it seems to have fixed itself. Will keep an eye on this.)

Last edited:
It's not sticking. Changing out of XenBlue and back again will work once, but not again. Changing to other styles didn't work either.

Another site I'm on puts the preview text at the bottom of the window. Is that an option?[DOUBLEPOST=1467172443,1467172271][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was having an issue where hovering over the thread would bring up the snippet/preview, but right under the mouse so I couldn't then click the thread.

I switched to XenMinimal and it went away, then in order to make the bug report I switched back to xenblue and it appears to have fixed itself.

Probably some stylesheet cached or something.

At any rate, if anyone else is seeing anything like this, try switching themes and it may resolve itself.
I just tried this workaround in Firefox. No joy. This is a bug after all.