Holy Crap you guys are still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kidding, I haven't been around that long. I didn't think I'd have to explain the joke :(
For all I knew, you were some remnant from the forum before the forum before the forum and I never met ya and missed your homecoming because I was away. You just never know in this place.

For all I knew, you were some remnant from the forum before the forum before the forum and I never met ya and missed your homecoming because I was away. You just never know in this place.
To be honest I've lurked for a long time, before there was a Halforums.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hugh Laurie versus a scythe. Not so obvious anymore, is it?

Particularly if he brought his tag team partner, Stephen Fry.

Geeze what year was it when I joined Halfpixel? I started on the webcomics weekly forum then gradually bled more and more to the PVP online forums. I believe it was a little before the first of the flood of "Francis will lose his virginity in a few months" threads started popping up. I only had two avatars before this one:

Will_bios.jpg
66.png

What I would really love is a new username. I've never come up with one I'd want to stick with, but I hate having such a common name.

Geeze what year was it when I joined Halfpixel? I started on the webcomics weekly forum then gradually bled more and more to the PVP online forums. I believe it was a little before the first of the flood of "Francis will lose his virginity in a few months" threads started popping up. I only had two avatars before this one:

View attachment 8676 View attachment 8675

What I would really love is a new username. I've never come up with one I'd want to stick with, but I hate having such a common name.
You should call yourself Dashing David. Then we can call you Double D for short. Which is hilarious because boobs.

Transdermal Celebration.

I've also been going through the other stuff, but this is the one that embedded itself.

K

König

Wow, my last posts were in Feb 2010... This seems like right place to post again.

fade

Staff member
Hey guys. Real life. Back together with family. In charge of 9 million dollar R&D project (funded by Spain at my UK based company in the US), so kind of busy.

fade

Staff member
Venezuela was actually involved, too, but their new government decided to bow out. By declaring that they now owned the Venezuelan assets of the Spanish oil company.

And they wonder why no one will invest there.
There's actually lots of investments going on there (in oil and gas anyways). It's just that the Venezuelan national oil company will always make sure they have a controlling share in the investment (60/40 split typically).

Status
Not open for further replies.