[Gaming] HF Super Smash Brothers Battle Arena (please answer availability poll)

What day and time work best for you?

• Friday, December 28th at 7pm EST

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Friday, December 28th at 8pm EST

• Friday, December 28th at 9pm EST

• Saturday, December 29th at 6pm EST

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday, December 29th at 7pm EST

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Saturday, December 29th at 8pm EST

• Saturday, December 29th at 9pm EST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am planning an HF Smash night next weekend! Please pick the dates/times that work best for you so I can plan accordingly. You can pick as many options as apply.

Currently, we are planning on having both normal matches and matches where we all fight with personalized Mii Fighters. So make sure your preferred character is unlocked by then!

I was kind of hoping that more people would give input, but even posting it on two places, it didn't happen.

I am thinking Saturday at 9pm EST, since most of the later times seem to be fine, and later means I might actually remember to eat dinner beforehand. :p

PSA for people who probably already know: Connect to a 5 gHz signal and go to the Switch Internet Settings to increase MHU from 1400 to 1500. I was lagging, getting kicked, and then put on Nintendo probation these past few days, but I did that stuff and tonight the game ran smooth.

increase MHU from 1400 to 1500.
I think you mean MTU?
MTU should be set to 1500 by default on just about every "standard" networking device out there. There are some cases where it is recommended to reduce it to 1492, but if you can run 1500, you should. If the Switch really is starting out of the box at 1400, that's...a really weird choice.

--Patrick

I think you mean MTU?
MTU should be set to 1500 by default on just about every "standard" networking device out there. There are some cases where it is recommended to reduce it to 1492, but if you can run 1500, you should. If the Switch really is starting out of the box at 1400, that's...a really weird choice.

--Patrick
Monster Hunter Ultimate strikes again! Yes, MTU.

And Nintendo makes a lot of weird choices when it comes to online. I hate how they go on and on about all the things you can do to improve their service, things I've never had to do with either Playstation 3 or 4.

If you are planning to play tonight, please make sure you have me friended so that I can set the battle arena to friends only.

image-20181227_104815~2.jpg