Hey... Hey Shegokigo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was lurking earlier this week, but hasn't posted since the Mathias ban thread. I almost made this thread yesterday, but she's popped off for longer periods of time before. Just not usually after angry stuff happens.

I want to place a bet on a certain something happening, but I don't want to cause or prevent it, so I'll just place this sentence here and we'll see if I'm right in the future.

Quite frankly, if she stopped posting over Mathias being banned, that makes her just as thin skinned as those she mocks.

Keep in mind that Shego is one of my favorite posters on the board.

Quite frankly, if she stopped posting over Mathias being banned, that makes her just as thin skinned as those she mocks.

Keep in mind that Shego is one of my favorite posters on the board.
It doesn't necessarily have to be thin skinned, it could merely be one more thing that bothers one about the forums or people, and it would be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. If I recall it wasn't one big thing that zenmonkey left for, but a small-ish thing that, added to all the other junk over time, simply became the one thing that settled her mind on whether the forum was worth the aggravation.

Shego often ragged on those who publicly ragequit the forums though, so when, if ever, she goes I suspect it'll be quietly without fanfare.

I've quit the boards twice now.

Both times mainly because of Mathias (once back when he was Chaz, once since he's been Mathias)

Also, for the record, i haven't reported anyone since WAAAY back in the infancy of the boards when there was quite a lot of the homophobic F-bomb being dropped.

Also, for the record, i haven't reported anyone since WAAAY back in the infancy of the boards when there was quite a lot of the homophobic F-bomb being dropped.
What's wrong with fuck? I thought you were into fucking.

Man, I know nothing about homosexuals.

I always leave, think "does that place still exist?" And then I come back, see it is, laugh, and then post some more.

I'm trying very hard not to disappear tonight. It's not easy, and a bit painful.

And it has nothing to do with IRC or this place.
You went back in time and inadvertently caused your parents to never meet?

(but more seriously, good luck in whatever's going on, man)

Status
Not open for further replies.