[PC Game] Heroes of the Storm: Halforums Storming it Up better than Halle Berry

I've been on computer duty for almost 3 days. I might get to play next week.
In other news, they forced me to watch a movie I hadn't seen yet.

--Patrick

Snuffles helped me with the last 2 matches I'd been grinding out, after some shitty PUBs.... only for me to find that the first 5 matches only got me the Genji lewt.

I'm gonna try and grind out 5 more tonight. I NEED that DVa skin.

@PatrThom When you play that card, it says "It only cost my soul!"
I knew that, I just didn't get why it would be relevant.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493995530,1493995493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Snuffles helped me with the last 2 matches I'd been grinding out, after some shitty PUBs.... only for me to find that the first 5 matches only got me the Genji lewt.

I'm gonna try and grind out 5 more tonight. I NEED that DVa skin.
I'll look for ya. I still need my 5, and I don't know if Cranky can hack it in QP.

--Patrick

I knew that, I just didn't get why it would be relevant.
Adjoin to my post, as in "I got the D.Va skin and it only cost my soul."

Because I really hate this game, but I can't uninstall it and never play again because Blizzard likes offering shit for their other games.

I can usually do AI matches in not much time (I love playing Assassin characters and training them to max gankness), but the quests that require grouping with friends or which require quick play/competitive always take sooooooo looooooong.

--Patrick
But those usually last a few weeks...

Finally got the DVa skin through a series of decent PUGs. Debating whether or not to keep playing, as it is occasional cancer... but dem loot boxes....

Finally opened up hots 2.0 to open all my free lot boxes. Every legendary opened was a dupe. This is the pain of the 1%

Clearly you need to repent before RNGesus...
It's also I just already own all of the skins that are now considered legendary, except for a few of the new color variations that were added with 2.0 (and I still don't have she-ablo)

Sooo...I guess we're getting Malthael as a new (anti)hero?

Also, made this discovery while playing with a coworker during the recent "get all the Overwatch lootz" run.
-Play as Valla.
-Friend plays as Lt. Morales.
-Valla picks Hot Pursuit (2x Hatred movement speed bonus)
-Valla picks Creed of the Hunter (+10% atk speed, +20% atk dmg)
-Valla picks Tempered by Discipline (heal for 25% of dmg dealt)
-Valla picks Seething Hatred (Hatred stacks 2x faster, lasts 2sec longer)
-Valla picks Rancor (+50% atk speed)
-Get Valla to 10 stacks of Hatred (cumulative effect is +100% atk dmg, +60% atk spd, +20% move spd, heal for 25% dmg dealt)
-...then have Morales hit Valla with Stim Drone (+75% atk spd, +25% move speed) and point healing beam at Valla.

...I tell you, it is AMAZING how much damage Valla can do when hopped up on stims and hatred like that. I healed faster than 3 heroes simultaneously could damage me and killed all three from full health, and almost killed a 4th as well (who stealthed away) in the 5 seconds the stim gives you. Two of the heroes on my team were deliberately trying to throw the match (and complaining "Let them win! Why are you trying?" the whole time), and we still almost won.

--Patrick

Sooo...I guess we're getting Malthael as a new (anti)hero?

Also, made this discovery while playing with a coworker during the recent "get all the Overwatch lootz" run.
-Play as Valla.
-Friend plays as Lt. Morales.
-Valla picks Hot Pursuit (2x Hatred movement speed bonus)
-Valla picks Creed of the Hunter (+10% atk speed, +20% atk dmg)
-Valla picks Tempered by Discipline (heal for 25% of dmg dealt)
-Valla picks Seething Hatred (Hatred stacks 2x faster, lasts 2sec longer)
-Valla picks Rancor (+50% atk speed)
-Get Valla to 10 stacks of Hatred (cumulative effect is +100% atk dmg, +60% atk spd, +20% move spd, heal for 25% dmg dealt)
-...then have Morales hit Valla with Stim Drone (+75% atk spd, +25% move speed) and point healing beam at Valla.

...I tell you, it is AMAZING how much damage Valla can do when hopped up on stims and hatred like that. I healed faster than 3 heroes simultaneously could damage me and killed all three from full health, and almost killed a 4th as well (who stealthed away) in the 5 seconds the stim gives you. Two of the heroes on my team were deliberately trying to throw the match (and complaining "Let them win! Why are you trying?" the whole time), and we still almost won.

--Patrick
You've discovered the Doctor-Heavy strategy, which works really well against unorganized teams that don't know the 1 vital rule.

You've discovered the Doctor-Heavy strategy, which works really well against unorganized teams that don't know the 1 vital rule.
Honestly, with almost 2x atk speed and 2x damage and my life-on-hit, I probably would've slaughtered them all anyway. The biggest trick was to get the enemy team all bunched up where I could shoot them all.

--Patrick