Help me get a Jumpfrompaper Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really want to buy a bag from Jumpfrompaper , but they dont ship to Germany.

Would be thankful if someone from the US could buy it for me after I send them the money
and send it to me.

Nope they dont send to Germany either. :/
This (your difficulty) reminds me of an actual honest to god conversation I had with a bunch of Germans while I was in Bremen. They were discussing how much extra hassle it is if you want to fly to the United States and visit Canada while you are there, then return to the US before flying back, or fly to Canada, visit the US, and return to Canada before going back to Germany.

German #1 (Youngest one in room): "[I don't understand why they make it so difficult for Germans] What did we do wrong?"
*4 older German men start laughing*
German # 2: "I think I know what it was"
*4 older German men continue laughing*
German# 1: "Okay but-"
German #3: "Two times"

*edited for (hopefully) clarity of language.*

This reminds me of an actual honest to god conversation I had with a bunch of Germans while I was in Bremen. They were discussing how much extra hassle it is if you want to fly to the United States and visit Canada while you are there, then return to the US before flying back, or fly to Canada, visit the US, and return to Canada before going back to Germany.

German #1 (Youngest one in room): "What did we do wrong?"
...huh?

This (your difficulty) reminds me of an actual honest to god conversation I had with a bunch of Germans while I was in Bremen. They were discussing how much extra hassle it is if you want to fly to the United States and visit Canada while you are there, then return to the US before flying back, or fly to Canada, visit the US, and return to Canada before going back to Germany.

German #1 (Youngest one in room): "[I don't understand why they make it so difficult for Germans] What did we do wrong?"

*edited for (hopefully) clarity of language.*
Much clearer. When you had "What did we do wrong?" I read it as though the Germans had just made a mistake in booking their flights or something. Not like, "What did WE ever do to THEM."

Situation resolved.A friend of mine will go to America in a couple of months and buy it for me.Thank you guys for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.