Hasbro Producing Biggest, Most Expensive Transformer Ever

Zappit

Staff member
Is it going to cost 700 dollars?
Zeta is actually one of the more affordable 3rd party producers. They released a Superion that was about $60 per limb. (It’s Masterpiece scale, absolutely rock solid stable in combined mode, and looks terrific.) My best guess? It will probably be around half the price of the Hasbro version.

Zappit

Staff member
And it is funded. It reached 8,500 pledges yesterday in a huge wave of purchases. I, however, was not one of them, nor will I be. I’m proud of myself for that. I wanted this figure very much, but there are a few little things that bugged me, and at nineteen pounds, I think the limbs will loosen and degrade due to the weight. Besides, there are just too many other TFs on my To-Get list.

Zappit

Staff member
Fans Toys, one of the top 3rd party Transformer companies, has apparently decided to lose their goddamned minds and will be producing a 4 FOOT TALL Fortress Maximus.

Ho Lee Shiz.

The thing is...they can probably pull it off. Their stuff is top quality, and they spend a lot of time in development getting things damn near perfect.

Man that War for Cybertron Trilogy toyline is pure G1 goodness. A store has 20% off of toys this week and I got this guy for just 21 €.
IMG_20191029_004020853.jpg