Votes: 18 58.1%
  • New

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Year

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking as someone already in 2012, not a whole lot has changed.

Except a horrible sense of approaching doom. Be very afraid.

Dozed off briefly watching Pirates 4, woke up watching the credits. Whoops.

Basically, I ain't gonna make it to midnight, so have a happy (and safe!) New Years, folks!
Added at: 20:31
Kinda wish it was sooner. My..special Christmas gift arrived on Friday...dying to test it.
A glow-in-the-dark neon green strap-on spiked dildo named Ned?

Happy New Year all.

Apparently there are a LOT more guns on Southside Savannah than I thought in the hands of idiots. I'm amusing myself by attempting to identify caliber and street. Thus far I've heard 3 AKs, an AR-platform, several 9mm and .45 pistols, and one that could possibly have been a DEagle brand DEagle.

2011 was a relatively decent year here, better than 2010 at least. Most of the suck was of the self-inflicted kind. 2012 looks to be even more profitable, and all I'm going to have to do to cash in is show up ready for work as scheduled. :)

doomdragon6

Staff member
Oh my shit I am so tired. I still have 4 more hours to go here. Then I have to drive for like 2 hours. Fuuuuuuuuuu

Today's wake up and drive home was fantastic.

"It's a blacked-out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled."

Though honestly I remember the whole night, I'm just so glad it went the way it did.

Listen, lots of mistakes were made last night. That was simply one of them.

New years resolution number 1: no more working on new years day.

Resolution number two: don't puke again. Maybe this one should be at the top of the list.

Dave

Staff member
I went to bed early after playing some Skyrim. Woke up early today and came to the hospital to visit my dad.

So I'm currently sitting on the waiting room computer (with IE 6 or 7 - it's locked down so hard I have no idea which it is!). My dad? He's drugged out of his mind so he doesn't even know I'm here. I talked to him a bit but that doesn't mean he knows it.

So the year is beginning on a pretty inauspicious note. It's so bad I don't even know if I spelled that right as I don't have a spell check on this computer...

Happy New Year indeed!

I wound up going to a friend's party and getting WAY too drunk off an ill-advised mix of beer, whiskey, champagne, red wine and hot spiced wine. Woke up with only a very mild hangover, thankfully. Then went to an all day breakfast place where I enjoyed a delicious back bacon sandwich. So a good start to 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.