Happy International Women's Day!!!

http://noceilings.org/about/

This is a cool site

also it's a really funny joke that international women's day is the day with 23 hours, but it's historically March 8th because of women-led bread riots in Russia that led to the abdication of the Tsar

also, if you ask about "international men's day", you're a really shitty person and also really bad at google, since it's November 19th

but anyways, shout out to all the halforums ladies

http://noceilings.org/about/

This is a cool site

also it's a really funny joke that international women's day is the day with 23 hours, but it's historically March 8th because of women-led bread riots in Russia that led to the abdication of the Tsar

also, if you ask about "international men's day", you're a really shitty person and also really bad at google, since it's November 19th

but anyways, shout out to all the halforums ladies

It's celebrated in China, so Jun made sure to remind me about this holiday and I got up real early and made her a world-class breakfast. I'll take her out to dinner later too.

It's celebrated in China, so Jun made sure to remind me about this holiday and I got up real early and made her a world-class breakfast. I'll take her out to dinner later too.
Hey, Terrik, go tell Mr. Z to get to this! He's dishonoring his people! :D
(Actually, he did bring home breakfast this morning and gave me a back rub earlier, yet has no idea about the holiday. I'll count that as a win.)

Hey, Terrik, go tell Mr. Z to get to this! He's dishonoring his people! :D
(Actually, he did bring home breakfast this morning and gave me a back rub earlier, yet has no idea about the holiday. I'll count that as a win.)
I personally find it funny that Women's Day is March 8, and 三八 in Chinese means... well...

Found this, loved it.
tumblr_nkwnx6yoPS1qa4p8ho1_1280.jpg
It says: 'What we do NOT celebrate on March 8
- The greatest present God gave us
- The most beautiful thing in this world
- An angelic creature, a stroke from a celestial artist
(...)
- A flower that confronts challenges with strength and courage

Today, we celebrate the fight for equality, justice and the rights of women. Let's keep fighting for that'

Last edited:
it's kind of darkly funny, since one prong of the movement I saw on Twitter was women removing their pictures. I think Kirsten Bell did it, or said something about it

Guys! Guys! It's over! We can go back to objectifying and ignoring the plight of a large portion of the world population now! Phew!

(Charlie, that's sarcasm. Let it go. :p)