[Announcement] Happy Birthday Dave!

What a coincidence, my niece's birthday is also tomorrow.
She's going to be turning 18.

...I can't wait to return her pair of underwear that I found in our driveway when I got back from work tonight. She must've accidentally dropped it while climbing into her Jeep. They're camo. She's gonna diiiieeeeeee...

--Patrick

What a coincidence, my niece's birthday is also tomorrow.
She's going to be turning 18.

...I can't wait to return her pair of underwear that I found in our driveway when I got back from work tonight. She must've accidentally dropped it while climbing into her Jeep. They're camo. She's gonna diiiieeeeeee...

--Patrick
How would one's underwear fall off when one is entering a Jeep? Is it a really sexy Jeep?

At least in Gas Bandit's Birthday thread we got sexy redheads. I fear all that will result from this thread is a bunch of flappy hooties.

How would one's underwear fall off when one is entering a Jeep? Is it a really sexy Jeep?
I assume she was doing her laundry here.
Her house is on well water, she likes to come here to do her whites and bedding because whites and bedding.
I have no idea how sexy the Jeep is, but you can make up your own mind about the niece:
notafrenchcity.jpg

(why yes, I DID alter it enough to ruin a reverse image search, thanks for asking)
Fair warning, though...her dad's the sort of person who owns dogs, hunts up his own meat, and bought her a pink .22lr when she turned ... 15, was it?
Also, she's taken.
At least in Gas Bandit's Birthday thread we got sexy redheads. I fear all that will result from this thread is a bunch of flappy hooties.
You're welcome?

--Patrick