[PC Game] Halforums House: Rimworld - the story thread

Well, I've had colonies get up into the 20s before, but over 50 right from the start was definitely a challenge. Unfortunately it meant that I couldn't give each individual pawn as much attention as I would have liked, and would have during an ordinary game. For example, apparently at some point @Krisken formed a bond with a tamed boomalope (named Tattletale) and I didn't even notice, so he went for weeks or maybe months getting a -5 mood penalty for not being assigned as that animal's master. Only the squeakiest of wheels ever got any grease, and many colonists were unhappy about one thing or another - usually that nobody had cleaned up dirt and/or blood from their room, or that they were wearing the wrong temperature clothes, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1502817917,1502817894][/DOUBLEPOST]
And that. Without Colony Manager, this would have not been possible. It automated designating animals for hunting, taming, marking excess livestock for slaughter, harvesting trees for lumber according to inventory levels, foraging, and also had a helpful power management module. All according to policies I designate.
Also you only noticed the boomalope thing because I saw it and alerted you.

Nice one GB.
I lived!! In the old days when games were played with a Joystick with a push button, I usually got "Game Over" early in the game. Like on the Title Page.

GasBandit

Staff member
Nice one GB.
I lived!! In the old days when games were played with a Joystick with a push button, I usually got "Game Over" early in the game. Like on the Title Page.
You seemed to have a sensible head on your shoulders. You never went out hunting predatory animals alone at 3 am, for example. I can't say that about everyone else.

You never went out hunting predatory animals alone at 3 am, for example. I can't say that about everyone else.
*Stops playing Hunter: Call of the Wild* It's not 3 am, and anyway the most recent tracks I found belong to a red fox! Err...*hides trophy* no-one tell Kags about this.

So sad :(

Squidley Jr almost made it off the planet.
I feel a little bad that some folks didn't get off, especially since Ash, in his cryptosleep casket, is basically...

... despite binging through the stash HOW many times? And yet nothing bad happened to him this round.

Last edited: