Halforums House 4 Character Creation Thread

Should HH4 updates be Video (7-14 day turnaround) or Screenshot (1-3 day turnaround) format?

• Video! I'm willing to wait for more engaging content.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Screenshots are fine, I want to see how things progress with as little delay as possible.

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gender - Male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Snooty

Voice depth - 7

Relationship - No

Creative aspirations - Fabulously Wealthy
Emotional type traits: Self-assured, Noncommittal, Bookworm

Physical appearance - (I'm the large person)
Bald, red beard, glasses, blue eyes, square shoulders, 6' with a beer belly.
Everyday - Jeans, t-shirt
Formal - Suit jacket, pants, dress shirt, no tie.
Athletic - Black shorts, black t-shirt
Sleep - pajama pants, no shirt
Party - What's a party? (Awkward dress)
Swimwear - Trunks
Hot weather - Dress shorts, collared shirt
Cold weather - Massive parka, toque, mitts, boots, ski-pants. Think Antarctica.
..."Young adult"? Looks more like "toddler" to me in that picture.

Ready! I downloaded the demo, but I couldn't get the files you suggested, so screenshots will have to do.

Celt Z
Walk Style: Feminine
Voice Depth: 4
Relationships: None
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (<- this usually leads to some funny storylines)
Traits: Self-assured, Art Lover, Neat

Physical Appearance - I guess as close to this as you feel like getting. This would be an everyday outfit for me.
Celt Z_full.jpgCeltZ_head.jpg

Clothing:
I'm going the Emrys route and just giving you samples. You don't have to use these exact outfits. Also, I didn't see any actual swimwear in the demo, just a sports bra and underwear? So just give me whatever bathing suit you want.

Formal: CeltZ_formal.jpg
Athletic: CeltZ_active.jpg
Sleep: CeltZ_bed.jpg
Party: CeltZ_party.jpg
Hot Weather: CeltZ_hot.jpg
Cold Weather: My everyday outfit is fine, or maybe a top with a jacket and boots if we're talking really cold. I've never played The Sims, so I don't know if it really makes a difference.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ready! I downloaded the demo, but I couldn't get the files you suggested, so screenshots will have to do.

Celt Z
Walk Style: Feminine
Voice Depth: 4
Relationships: None
Aspiration: Serial Romantic (<- this usually leads to some funny storylines)
Traits: Self-assured, Art Lover, Neat

Physical Appearance - I guess as close to this as you feel like getting. This would be an everyday outfit for me.

Clothing:
I'm going the Emrys route and just giving you samples. You don't have to use these exact outfits. Also, I didn't see any actual swimwear in the demo, just a sports bra and underwear? So just give me whatever bathing suit you want.

Formal: View attachment 28764
Athletic: View attachment 28765
Sleep: View attachment 28766
Party: View attachment 28767
Hot Weather: View attachment 28768
Cold Weather: My everyday outfit is fine, or maybe a top with a jacket and boots if we're talking really cold. I've never played The Sims, so I don't know if it really makes a difference.
Homina homina how WA.

Ahem... what was I saying?

Oh right, Cold weather. Yeah, it gets straight up "feet of snow" cold. I'll find something appropriately warm for ya that also looks good. IIRC you've posted pictures of a family ski trip before so I have a basic idea to work from, I think.

I finally took a look at my avatar. That really does look like me when I had my hair long. Thank you for not giving me the Geddy Lee raccoon hat hair.

oh, and if you ever need to choose another shirt, I tend towards green and blue Hawaiian shirts.

GasBandit

Staff member
Alright, latest batch up. And Drifter and Dave, if you want me to spend time making you a character, you're gonna need to hold up your end of the bargain and give me actual data :p

PS: Keltsy, with her "just give me whatever bathing suit you want".... woman, you enjoy making me squirm, don't you.

Imma just leave this here. It's Fallingwater. Needs a lot of expansions, but I think Gas has most if not all of them. CC rocks and plants are at Modthesims.

It's a 64x64 lot, BTW. You may need to bulldoze someone's house to fit it in.

Attachments

Kags Littlesin
Walk Style: Bouncy
Voice Depth: 7
Relationships: you can pair me up with anyone that wants a sibling! @drawn_inward ??
Aspiration: Jungle Explorer
Traits: Kleptomaniac, outgoing, cheerful

Physical Appearance - medium light skin tone, black into blue hair if possible (if not, just all over blue is great) and long and wavy, hazel eyes. Curvy ish, on the shorter side. Tattoo sleeve on left arm - flowers if possible, if not just something pretty/dainty. Black choker necklace, stud earrings.

Clothing:
Everyday: red plaid shirt with a black mini skirt and converse
Formal: something super glamorous, like a long maroon gown, gold high heels, dangling gold earrings
Athletic: grey sports bra and matching leggings, white trainers
Sleep: NUDE! Just kidding, I dunno, put me in some traditional style pajamas, top and bottom.
Party: I don’t know - something super fun, go wild!
Swim: orange bikini
Hot Weather: Short shorts dark denim, off white crochet crop top (if it exists, if not, just a white crop top), strappy sandals, (hair up in a ponytail if that’s a thing)
Cold Weather: The mpst oversized dark grey hoodie you’ve ever seen, dark wool pants, boots, a scarf and earmuffs

I clearly remember nothing about SIMS so if none of my descriptions make any sense, do whatever you want to me, I’m not too worried about it, or that picky.

Last edited:
PS: Keltsy, with her "just give me whatever bathing suit you want".... woman, you enjoy making me squirm, don't you.
While I honestly have no idea what the SimSwim options are, eh, it's only an avatar. Have fun. It's not like I'm letting you pick my clothes in real life.

...before you ask, no.

GasBandit

Staff member
Formal: something super glamorous
Well, there wasn't exactly a maroon gown or anything... but how's this for super glamorous? Also, Don't have any earmuffs or independent scarf accessories, but I think this hoodie is up your alley.

1552366837161.png
1552367190987.png

Last edited:
It's not birth control ;) it was being polite about asking you whether you were an inny or an outie. lol

Also, sigh @ another redhead going dark ;_;
BUT YOU SAID!! I don’t wanna get pregnant, let me be sterile!! :(:(:(

Haha, I’ve been dark for nearly a year. Where have you been??

And yes, this are both wonderful, thank you! Do love. :heart:

GasBandit

Staff member
BUT YOU SAID!! I don’t wanna get pregnant, let me be sterile!! :(:(:(
Well, if it's any consolation, the autonomy mod I'm using won't have you do the "try for baby" bit unless you're married.

Haha, I’ve been dark for nearly a year. Where have you been??
It's not official until it's in one of my playthroughs! You could have gone back in the meantime! Hope springs eternal!

Well, if it's any consolation, the autonomy mod I'm using won't have you do the "try for baby" bit unless you're married.

It's not official until it's in one of my playthroughs! You could have gone back in the meantime! Hope springs eternal!
Haha, okay okay! That’s fair!

I did buy a new red wig, so, keep the hope alive.
91A886E2-EF32-4F2C-A8AE-94EC2980333C.jpeg

GasBandit

Staff member
I didn’t want to go with Goober again, he’s so 2017. Or 1988, if you want to go all the way back to Autoduel.

See? Just join the two halves, and it just screams “Erudition!”

—Patrick
SMFH

Tell you what, I'll let you change the name as long as it is recognizably derived from Patrthom, subject to my final approval. To be honest I was kinda grumpy about Drawn Inwards' name and am glad he changed it.