Halforums House 4 Character Creation Thread

Should HH4 updates be Video (7-14 day turnaround) or Screenshot (1-3 day turnaround) format?

• Video! I'm willing to wait for more engaging content.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Screenshots are fine, I want to see how things progress with as little delay as possible.

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, I think I've got everybody who's responded so far (see the spoiler in the first post). Keep em comin, folks, we can make a whole Halforums *neighborhood.*
I don't seem to have made the cut. I guess the name should be Crowe Nullsworth

If you're sick of t-shirt and jeans, I guess you could make my everyday wear grey khakis instead of jeans, and sleep wear pyjama pants and sleeveless grey t-shirt.

If someone wants to create a character of me based on what they think I'm like, I'd be happy to be in. Otherwise I'm feeling too lazy to filter through all the options :p

Gender - Female, can get pregnant, sits to pee
Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Feminine

Voice depth - 6

Relationship - If someone wants a sibling, I'm game. Otherwise, none.

Aspiration - Party Animal
Traits - these will affect how your sim behaves and what makes them happy/unhappy (and confer appropriate bonuses). Pick any three:
Emotional type traits: Active
Lifestyle-type traits: Dance Machine
Social-type Traits: Self-absorbed

Physical appearance - Make her look sort of like HFA Wasabi: heavier than average/curvy, curly or wavy brown hair (auburn highlights if you can) that's in a messy bun, lightly tanned skin tone, brown-green hazel eyes (or just dark green), glasses if possible, no facial hair

Everyday: Basic AF - leggings (print if possible, if not then solid black), long shirt (neutral tone or white), scarf (bright color), boots, sunglasses (black), and Starbucks drink
Formal: Off the shoulder black dress with a slit up to the thigh, or a mini-dress, with heels and a clutch purse.
Athletic: Tiny shorts, sweatshirt/hoodie, white Keds
Sleep: underwear (if not, then naked)
Party: short dress (red or metallic) with black over the knee high heel boots - think Lana Kane, but with a low cut top
Swimwear: itsy-bitsty white or animal print bikini
Hot weather: Tank top, jean shorts, cowboy boots
Cold weather: Same as everyday, but with a grey hoodie and a black jacket over it

Can you make me look like Geddy Lee dressed like Blackbeard?

Gender - male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Sluggish,

Voice depth - 4.

Relationship - Is @Bubble181 in? I ought to be his bro.

Aspiration - Joke Star

Traits - Goofball, Music Lover, Cat Lover,

Physical appearance - Geddy Lee going as Blackbeard for Halloween.

Clothing: This seems like a lot of work. Can I get a peg leg?

GasBandit

Staff member
Done and done and done.

Wasabi, you can't see it, but your leggings are cat-print and there IS a messy bun back there. Apparently there are no scarves in Sims 4, so instead you have a skirt over the leggings that is vivaciously pink.

Sorry, HCGLNS, there are no ridiculous comb mustaches available.

and no, Gruebeard, there are no peg legs.

Gender - male

Age - Young Adult

Walk style- Regular

Voice depth - 3

Aspiration - Computer Whiz

Traits - Geek, Lazy, Loner

Physical appearance - pale skin, brown hair (very short), hazel or green eyes, no facial hair. Tall if you can (I'm 6'4"), large frame, chubby, no tattoos

Clothing:
Everyday: T-shirt, shorts or jeans, tennis shoes
Formal: suit jacket no tie. loafers
Athletic: tshirt & shorts
Sleep: tshirt & pajama pants, barefoot
Party: tshirt & shorts
Swim: dark colored swim trunks
Hot Weather: sunglasses, tshirt, shorts, sandals
Cold Weather: large jacket over tshirt, jeans, tennis shoes

It's like Pat wants to be smacked.
You know, when I posted that, I thought the total limit was going to be 8, and I didn’t want to rob someone more gregarious of their spot.

Fine.

Gender - Male
Age - Adult. I’ve always been an adult.
Walk style- Perky
Voice depth - 2
Relationship - Spouse if it’s possible to have one “off camera,” otherwise Single.
Aspiration - Nerd Brain. Duh.
Traits - Creative, Geek, Loner.
Physical appearance - Slim, brown hair to shoulders or ponytail, hazel eyes, ruddy skin, Shaggy Rogers-style facial hair.
Everyday - Dark green outer SS T-shirt over Vneck white undershirt, jeans, black walking shoes, black socks
Formal - Tux
Athletic - shapeless, formless, red & blue sweats. They’re loose and baggy.
Sleep - Vneck tee and ... teddy bear boxers, I guess. No socks.
Party - solid brown LS tee, jeans, black socks and black walking shoes
Swimwear - Red trunks w/ white piping. Bhamv-goggles (or facemask and snorkel)
Hot weather - Old, brick red/dk maroon T-shirt and denim board shorts, dk brown camping/climbing shoes
Cold weather - Black/navy skullie, brown LS zippered sweater jacket hoodie, jeans, brown hiking boots.

—Patrick

Whoops! I was off snowboarding today, so this is what I get for not checking in until now.

Okay, if there ends up being another house, I'd love to make a Sim-me.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is there a non tribal sleeve option?
That's the only one that is only a partial, but there's also a japanese dragon type sleeve that goes all the way from the shoulderblade to the hand, and one or two other "full coverage" options that leave absolutely no skin untouched.

Whoops! I was off snowboarding today, so this is what I get for not checking in until now.

Okay, if there ends up being another house, I'd love to make a Sim-me.
Oh yeah, there's gonna be multiple houses. Keep em coming, everybody. The maximum is 80. I don't think we'll get that many (I don't think we even had that many for rimworld).

Tiger Tsang
Walk: goofy
Voice: 6
Relationship: none
Aspiration: Friend of Animals.
Traits: Loner, Geek, Cat lover
Physical Appearance I shared a photo in a Vet thread, happy to get another or repost

GasBandit

Staff member
Tiger Tsang
Walk: goofy
Voice: 6
Relationship: none
Aspiration: Friend of Animals.
Traits: Loner, Geek, Cat lover
Physical Appearance I shared a photo in a Vet thread, happy to get another or repost
A relink would be helpful, or just a description. Plus I need to know your eight outfits.

Just realized the CAS demo doesn’t do hot or cold weather outfits. Does your game help me out, or does my sim as I gave it to you have to face the elements nekkid?

GasBandit

Staff member
Can I have the massive blue one please? I’m not a tribal fan, so why not have some fun with the big blue chest/arm thing?
Can do. The dragon one, right?

Just realized the CAS demo doesn’t do hot or cold weather outfits. Does your game help me out, or does my sim as I gave it to you have to face the elements nekkid?
It must have filled with random temp-appropriate clothes when I loaded it into my library.

GasBandit

Staff member
No, I was referencing still not having made the cut, apparently. Your dragon sleeve tattoo is righteous.
That's odd, I did your character, between MD and Squidley's. I guess the picture got lost in the shuffle. Welp, there, it's there now.

A relink would be helpful, or just a description. Plus I need to know your eight outfits.
Clothing:
Everyday: Jeans or sweat pants, metal t=shirt
Formal: Pressed Khackis, tie and jacket, nothing flashy except the tie
Athletic: Grey shirt and shorts
Sleep: Heheh Spiderman underoos
Party: Acid washed jeans, sneakers, one color Tshirt, either neon or subdued.
Swim: Neon green Jammies . . jimmies?
Hot Weather: Sneakers, almost knee length shorts of light weight material, T-shirt,
Cold Weather: Parka with the hood pull up, heavy denim pants, boots

Attachments