[Gaming] Halforums and halflings?

Yeah oddly for me the app is just way better than the site. Like when my wife was making her character we couldn't access all the races until we used the app even though she had joined the campaign and should have had access.

Yeah oddly for me the app is just way better than the site. Like when my wife was making her character we couldn't access all the races until we used the app even though she had joined the campaign and should have had access.
Oh, I've been using the site. Are my rolls not coming through?

Can ignore my con roll there, was just verifying something.

From the character sheet if you want to make a specific roll you can click and of the button + or - modifiers.

Green is for skill checks, Goldenrod is for saving throws, Slate is for checks.

1658960913226.png

Hmm, your con roll shows up in my Chrome, and my attack roll just showed up as well.

I uh rapier the darkness!

Neat! It even calculated the crit damage correctly.

So, bad timing I know cause we're just getting started but I'm going to be offline for a few days. Something came up and I'll be in the hospital without my phone for a few days. Nothing big so don't worry. Hopefully we can pick things up Monday.
Good timing while I am camping for two days.

Philling y'all in on Phil:

He's still at the hospital but he is doing much much better. He will hopefully get to come home tomorrow or the next day but the doctor hasn't said yet.

Have a good day all.

Oh and today is Phil's bday so have a little fun on his behalf please!
Ugh, really? Fun? I'm supposed to go and have fun now? Well, fine, for Phill - but don't expect me to like it!

Hope all goes well and he can have a good day too, as far as that's possible in a hospital :)

Question, obviously when flying in heavy headwinds, trying to perch on the tip of a very narrow pike, or whatever I assume I'll be asked to make athletics or acrobatics checks, or if I'm trying to impress someone with a somersault maybe performance or whatever. Do you expect/want any rolls for normal flying/landing/taking off? "landing in a tree" doesn't sound like something that'd take any skill from a bird(like creature), but just wanted to make sure.

Question, obviously when flying in heavy headwinds, trying to perch on the tip of a very narrow pike, or whatever I assume I'll be asked to make athletics or acrobatics checks, or if I'm trying to impress someone with a somersault maybe performance or whatever. Do you expect/want any rolls for normal flying/landing/taking off? "landing in a tree" doesn't sound like something that'd take any skill from a bird(like creature), but just wanted to make sure.
Correct. I assume you have normal competence in flying so unless there's something like a storm or you're trying to be extra precise (catching a falling object/person) or showboating and being *super* extra I assume you can do it.