Halforum Minecraft Server

What speed though? I remember seeing an atari 2600 that was 1 frame per 10 minutes or something, so something this advanced seems "iffy" to say the least without heavy mods and/or scam.

It's pretty fast. Not quite as fast as the video I linked, but reasonably close. The difference between a purpose built-game and an emulator with loadable roms.

GasBandit

Staff member
I can go with chat narrator.
I miss stuff sometimes because I'm not looking right at the screen when it shows up.

--Patrick
Aww, it's just chat TTS. Here I thought it would be Bastion style (or dare I hoped, Stanley Parable style) narration for actions you were performing.

"GasBandit continued to break stone blocks with his pick. Over and over. Seven minutes he's been doing this."

Dave

Staff member
Resets are the only time I really play Minecraft any more. Once you get set up so well that you can't die unless you're a moron it loses its luster.

Dave

Staff member
I grabbed a small island to the south. Not sure if I'll set anything up permanently there, though. No cows or chickens nearby.

Dave

Staff member
DIAMONDS!! WHERE THE F&^% ARE THE DIAMONDS?!?

Jesus it's like they are rare or some shit. Haven't found one yet. Lots of lava pools, though.