Halforum Minecraft Server

Dave

Staff member
I now have 16 sheep pens with every color represented. If you need color for your space. There's a chest inside my small hut that has at least 15 of each type. I know that's not a lot, but I just finished my pen last night so I haven't sheered too much yet.

Any time I install realistic texture packs, it kills my desire to play for some reason.

Last edited:
Being busy between moving, working, doctors, and trying to get life in order has mostly killed motivation to play many a games. I think if I get to a spot that is slightly less turbulent I'll jump back in. No major projects if I get into it. Might just work on community projects and helping out when I can.

I've been letting the kids play more than anything else, so I'll see. Till later

I'm not worried about it. There are still 2 chickens. I feel the need...the need for seed!

Oh, and some dirt to fill in the hole. Nothing else has been damaged that I can see.
Thinking about it, it could have been lightning. I lost a lot of sheep that way, and someone just had to be near enough to your place for a lightning storm to affect it.

GasBandit

Staff member
You should get a Vive and then Vivecraft. Minecraft in VR. It's kind of amazing.
The Vive is PC... do you maybe mean the Playstation VR? And does that actually work with PS4 minecraft? (I didn't even know minecraft had been ported to the PS4)

Can someone tell me where Jungle is? It's the only wood type I don't have yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1484891558,1484891171][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah ha, never mind, found some saplings at spawn. Left some Acacia saplings there if anyone needed.

Can someone tell me where Jungle is? It's the only wood type I don't have yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1484891558,1484891171][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah ha, never mind, found some saplings at spawn. Left some Acacia saplings there if anyone needed.
FYI: VERY north. That's the jut-out to the north. @Dirona and I did that a month or more ago.

Not really specifically germane to the Halforums Minecraft server, but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this. Anyone have any issues in the past week or two with worlds, perhaps specifically worlds that had at one time or another been opened to LAN play, suddenly not being an option to open in Minecraft? Or, even weirder, being told by Overviewer:

"Sorry, this version of Minecraft-Overviewer only works with the 'Anvil' chunk format. An error has occurred. This may be a bug. Please let us know!"
"This is the error that occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "overviewer.py", line 608, in <module>
File "overviewer.py", line 469, in main
File "overviewer_core\world.pyc", line 113, in __init__
ValueError: World at <path> is not compatible with Overviewer.

I was just playing this world as recently as a week or two ago, it was created in whatever version saw "powered elytra flight" added to the PE version (this is the full PC version). Sadly, my Googlefu is failing me on this one.

"Anvil" is the name for the format since what, 1.3 or something? All Minecraft worlds are supposed to be in Anvil format now.
Either something is up with your world, or else maybe Microjang snuck in a format change if you move to the new native client, maybe?
I know I had a problem where my world generated 8 scattered chunks about 140000 from spawn which ballooned my map size to the point where I couldn't render a map of it any longer unless I dedicated 10GB RAM just to the render. I was able to load the world into MCEdit and crop the world to just our active area, and this solved my problem.

--Patrick