HalfKnights questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick (and possibly dumb) questions: Is this a Horde or Ally guild? I have a lvl 14 dwarf I could move over. Also, is it a PvP or PvE server? If this has been discussed previously, I apologize.

It just occurred to me that I haven't created my DK yet, so if this is a Horde guild, I could make my DK a Horde toon.

Ghostlands is the server, correct?

:aaahhh: So many questions!

HalfKnights Guild Section and Rules (Now with Vent!)

benny baloney pi said:
Some quick (and possibly dumb) questions: Is this a Horde or Ally guild? I have a lvl 14 dwarf I could move over. Also, is it a PvP or PvE server? If this has been discussed previously, I apologize.

It just occurred to me that I haven't created my DK yet, so if this is a Horde guild, I could make my DK a Horde toon.

Ghostlands is the server, correct?

:aaahhh: So many questions!
It's an alliance guild, and the server is PVE. You could make an alliance DK if you want. You can have more than one, but I think you are limited to one per server.

fade

Staff member

Are you guys still doing this? /who halfknights shows no one. /who Kissybear and /who ZenMonkey shows nada also. I created a mage named "Faid" on this server so far.

C

CitizenBot

I'm still on pretty regularly every morning before work but it looks like a lot of folks haven't leveled in a while so I'm guessing things have slowed down.

I haven't been playing. It was interfering with real life and I've backed off quite a bit.

I'm playing, but sometimes at odd hours and/or on an unguilded alt. I'll /friend Faid and if you want to send me a PM when you're on, if I'm around I'll hop on and get you in the guild.

I feel kinda bad about it. I was playing very heavily, we started the guild, I paid $25 to transfer a character over, got a toon to level 74....and then nothing.

I've not missed it, though. I know I'll probably go back at some point, but for now I'm enjoying the time with my family.

C

CitizenBot

I've always had a policy that real life and family come first so cheers, Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.