HaHaHAHaHAHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAhA

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Nothing like an extended maniacal laugh to focus the mind for your intended evil acts.

A

Alucard

Damn I guess I couldn't get Shegokigo to laugh. Mission has failed I say failed

L

LordRavage

she just needs to see a few blades in her enemies and friends. It takes abit of time..but she always laughes in the end..:)

A

Alucard

Ahhh thanks for those sage words of advice.
Guess when you try too hard you fail no? Alas

L

LordRavage

Why are you guys up? Beside laughing like the Joker! Get some sleep freaks!

ElJuski

Staff member
It's 11:30 on a Saturday night. I ~SHOULD~ be out getting blatzed and doing karaoke with some chums. But, alas. Even bros can't go out EVERY night.

L

LordRavage

It's 11:30 on a Saturday night. I ~SHOULD~ be out getting blatzed and doing karaoke with some chums. But, alas. Even bros can't go out EVERY night.
Why the fuck not? Dont let anything stand in your way! Juski...rise up and claim the night for your own!!!

ElJuski

Staff member
But I am le tired. And this town is overrun with rednecks until next week. I'm sticking with The Scarlet Letter, methinks, and getting my shitshow in at another time.

L

LordRavage

But I am le tired. And this town is overrun with rednecks until next week. I'm sticking with The Scarlet Letter, methinks, and getting my shitshow in at another time.
You speak in riddles! I thought you were stronger then that sausage boy...:)

A

Alucard

um *slinks out of the room* just was appreciating hamill's voice as the joker and it was a tough week

L

LordRavage

And yet again..Halforum finds true love for the wicked and twisted!

Status
Not open for further replies.