[Drawing] Gusto's February Madness II (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 1st

Today I have a doodle from my notepad at work. The next week or two might be on lined paper.

February 2

More doodles from work, and my notes chastising them. In te future I'll try to have them less intermingled with my training notes.

I don't know if I told you this before...but I love your angled shoulders.

Although my brain keeps screaming at me over how narrow they are. I just tell my brain to shut the fuck up because we can hardly draw any anatomy.

February 3rd

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I ended up going out for drinks with coworkers after work, and that turned into an all night affair. I did draw it yesterday though.

Anyway, yesterday's offering features something a little more cartoony, referenced from one of our TV brochures.

ElJuski

Staff member
I was promised madness. This is just shenanigans and monkey-shines!

(these look great)
Added at: 14:59
also it kind of looks like that married couple is watching tv while the naked lady is over in the corner like, "yeah, whatever"

February 4th

Just a little sketch today, way too busy this weekend. Kind of a more top-down angle than usual.

Goodness gracious me!

A MAN.
You were probably disappointed at the lack of NSFW-iness about it.

I was disappointed that the sudoku on the back hasn't been solved.

At least there's a reason for your disappointment - the paper was too small to contain any NSFW portion(s) of the man.

But the sudoku could still be solved...!

:aaah:

Goodness gracious me!

A MAN.
:p

You were probably disappointed at the lack of NSFW-iness about it.

I was disappointed that the sudoku on the back hasn't been solved.

At least there's a reason for your disappointment - the paper was too small to contain any NSFW portion(s) of the man.

But the sudoku could still be solved...!

:aaah:
That sudoku has been solved. I could scan the front if you really want.

Just a quick update that I haven't forgotten this and I HAVE drawn everyday, but my computer and internet connection have been giving me no end of trouble in the are times that I've even been home the last couple days. I've never been this busy during a draw every day event.

Scans will be forthcoming but I might have three or four updates at once. Sorry again. Hope this posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.