[Movies] Guardians of the Galaxy

For me the Ooga Chukka part just makes me think of the Offspring's "Special Delivery". That song was on repeat in my CD player for a good chunk of grade 9. That whole CD was my own personal soundtrack to Rollcage for Playstation 1, because nuts to the actual soundtrack of that game.

So I wish it were the Ooga Chukka part I was getting stuck in my head. But instead I'm getting the first verse playing over and over again in my head with the first two lines of the chorus because I don't know the lyrics to the rest of the song.
My head just keeps going
I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing....

I'm hooked on a feeling

I'm hooked on a feeling

Wow, that was... kinda weird. Though in a good way, I think. Vin Diesel's voice is almost unrecognizable, probably due to all the post processing they've done to it, but you can still sort of recognize it's him through the inflections.

Also, who was that girl he was talking to? I don't think she was in the trailers, though granted we didn't really see a good shot of her face. Minor throwaway character, or major surprise they haven't revealed yet? Would be awesome if it's intended to be Janet Van Dyne, to tie in with the Ant-Man movie.

GasBandit

Staff member
It shows fine for you because it's in your cache. Your browser checks your cache before actually retrieving the media in question. That way, the site's hotlink protection never comes into play.

For everybody else, you can usually overcome this by simply right-clicking the broken image and saying "view image in new tab." That removes the referral code, which in turn gets you past the hotlink protection in 90% of cases.

More fight scenes? More Gamora? More Nebula? Possible Mal cameo (even if he's just sitting at a bar in the background)?

Man, this movie is going to be awesome.

It shows fine for you because it's in your cache. Your browser checks your cache before actually retrieving the media in question. That way, the site's hotlink protection never comes into play.

For everybody else, you can usually overcome this by simply right-clicking the broken image and saying "view image in new tab." That removes the referral code, which in turn gets you past the hotlink protection in 90% of cases.
On this one it gives a forbidden page.

Kay, tried that. Fixed, I think. Too much discussion on the link fix for a harmless little pic.

Spidey Senses tingling! Epic tush not available to common viewers?!

Have no fear Webslingers! Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man is here to save the day!

gotg-fight.jpg