[Brazelton] Goodbye H2 hello Viceland

Well my favorite channel is going away. History 2 will now be Viceland, the most popular shows will move to History. I hope this will make History a better channel.

I hope History becomes a better channel, too.
It may have been dry, but it was always informative.

--Patrick

Psht, I MISS the days when it was the Hitler channel. At least wall-to-wall WW2 documentaries were... you know... historical.
The years of Hitler indoctrination have led to Americans voting for Trump. In 5 years' time we'll all be surprised when they're voting for a religious alien who makes weird statements about the pyramids.

....Wait....

Psht, I MISS the days when it was the Hitler channel. At least wall-to-wall WW2 documentaries were... you know... historical.
This is sort of how I feel too. I could turn on History back in the 90's/early 2000's and at least find something historically interesting... usually WW2 stuff but we'd also get a lot of Roman, Egyptian, and China/Japan stuff. We also had a lot of great stuff like History's Mysteries, American Eats, and How it Works. These days I'm lucky if it's got historical content at all.

Now Pawn Stars is the only historical show on the channel. Now if they could dump Chumly into a dumpster.
I've met him. He's both as dumb and way, WAY smarter than they show on the show. I can only imagine he plays himself off like that because he's just incredibly socially awkward.

I've met him. He's both as dumb and way, WAY smarter than they show on the show. I can only imagine he plays himself off like that because he's just incredibly socially awkward.
It is fun to see him hit a subject that is in his wheel-house. He's nearly a Savant in some things. I just get tired of all the grabasstic crap he has to do to be the comic relief for the show.