[Question] Good Marvel Mini Series or Graphic Novels

Like the title says, I'm interested in reading some Marvel comics but don't want to pick up one of the on going series. What are some good stand alone comics you can pick up where just a general understanding of the setting and characters is necessary. Something like DC's "The long Halloween" or "All-Star Superman".

Immortal Hulk is almost done at 50 issues. When it's complete it'll probably end up as my favourite Marvel comic of all time.

It's body and eldritch horror starring gamma radiation.

Marvel is a big universe with a lot of characters. Which ones are you most interested in reading?
Good question. Spider-man or Ironman would be my first answer. But I wouldn't mind reading stories with other characters. I haven't read many Marvel comics but grew up watching the marvel tv shows in the 90s. Spider-man, Ironman, X-men, the Silver Surfer and I guess there was even one with Hulk. So most of what I know about Marvel characters I got from these shows. As long as the story is fun to read and the art not a total mess I would be interested looking in to it. Even if it's set in an alternate universe and not in the main 616 universe.

Honestly dude, try out a Marvel Unlimited subscription. It gives you access to boatloads of new and old comics (including Immortal Hulk).