[NHL] Generic-titled 2015 NHL Thread

Two wins under the Hurricanes' belt. Not good, but better than some years past. :okay:

At least they're not doing as bad as Columbus.

Hurricane's finished their state fair road trip at 4-3. I'm having trouble processing this fact. It just doesn't feel like they've been over .500 the past 2 weeks.

You're welcome. He's fine when you arent paying him 4.5 million a year. Though it looks like he only has 1 goal and 1 assist in 12 games so I don't think thats too good for you. Unless he suddenly became not the worst defensive player in the league.

sigh, so this year is going exactly as expected. Learning a system that will lower the oppositions scoring chances while increasing your scoring opportunities.

If only we had the talent to do anything when those opportunities arise...

Bit of a mess in flint tonight...

Then it got reeeaaaly awkward...

That's significant, because the word is the coaches were fired because the son wasn't getting enough ice time.

I thought, "Down 3-1 after one? They just don't have it tonight."

I thought, when I turned the game back on - and promptly heard Ottawa take a 5-4 lead again at the end of the 2nd, "That's gonna hurt. They're done for the night."

And then, on my way to work, I tune in and... Predators win, 7-5???????

I went to a fight, and a hockey game broke out!

156 total PIM's assessed in the Music City tonight.

For a minute I thought you'd actually gone to the game, then I remembered where you are. :(

Would've been a fun one to go see, though. Reddit's all over this one tonight. :)

There was video of, I believe, Colton Sissons mouthing at a Jets player, "It's Five-nothing!" halfway through the 2nd.