[NHL] Generic-titled 2015 NHL Thread

IIRC, the USMA isn't all that keen on letting the Las Vegas franchise use their nickname. Aces is the better name, anyway.

It also appears that the London Knights of the OHL are not keen on the NHL having the name. However, that could be settled easily by the league, IMNSHO.

The Las Vegas Knights just has a ring to it, y'know?

Oh, and I'm super annoyed that the Winter Classic is going to be played at Busch Stadium - between the Cubs and Cardinals Blues and Blackhawks. :puke:

Well I did say that Lou would make a huge move during the Olympics just to make Elliot Friedman have an stroke.

If he signs with the Hawks, I will NOT be able to wait for opening night.

When PK Subban gives him his "Welcome to the NHL, kid" moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1471228216,1471228168][/DOUBLEPOST]It just occurred to me that within perhaps two-three months time, I will have to be more specific when I use the term "Hawks".

It just occurred to me that within perhaps two-three months time, I will have to be more specific when I use the term "Hawks".
I know they change their mind every other day, but last I saw they decided against all nicknames with "hawk" in it.

The NHL should just get over the gambling thing and let them be the Aces.

Flyers new anniversary jerseys have been revealed. Um... no.

Someone should remind them that things like gold numbers are usually reserved for teams that have just won a championship. Not 41 years ago and counting.

Oh man that was brutal. I felt so bad for the player who survived for a week. Apparently he was found swimming around in the water screaming that he had to find his friends.

Wore my Predators #3 Jersey in his honor (and partially to honor the late great Wade Belak as well).

Meanwhile, the first prelim games of the WCoH (aka "Better Watch Because the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang Are Gonna SUCK" Tournament) have begun.

Does this mean hockey people are finally going to stop letting Tortorella coach?

Also what shall we call '16/'17 thread getting close to that time of year.