Gas Bandit's Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
The return of the Prodigal Thread.

Obama is expected to name New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson to head the Commerce Department.

I sure hope that Barack Obama is ready ... the likelihood of a nuclear or biological attack is higher than ever.

And did you know that Iran is on track to have a nuclear weapon within the first year of Obama's presidency?

Here's a real shocker .. the head of the new congressional panel to monitor the government bailout is frustrated because the government doesn't have a coherent strategy for the financial crisis.

There are some big names on David Patterson's list to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate.

Funny guy Al Franken says that he is only behind by 50 votes after election officials magically found 200 more ballots that weren't counted on Election Day.

As expected, the CEOS of the Big Three drove to Washington in their respective hybrid vehicles.

Senator Mel Martinez of Florida says that he will not seek re-election in 2010.

Apparently there is an ornament on the White House Christmas tree that supports the impeachment of President Bush.

A Utah State Senator wants the Legislature to declare its opposition to the war on Christmas.

The very picture of a welfare broodmare. No mention in the article of any father(s).

We sure are at home now.

And this will probably be the only post I make in this thread.

Also, Gas, you should know that threads that reach 20 pages are locked and moved to the locked threads area for posterity.

GasBandit

Staff member
Calleja said:
We sure are at home now.

And this will probably be the only post I make in this thread.

Also, Gas, you should know that threads that reach 20 pages are locked and moved to the locked threads area for posterity.

That kind of makes sense, saves on database abuse. I can just make Political Thread 2, 3, 4 etc as needed.

D

Dunny

Fucking A! GB's political thread and the IRC thread are both stickied!!!

:waah: I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

O

Overflight

GasBandit said:
I can just make Political Thread 2, 3, 4 etc as needed.
You mean "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 2: The Politicing", "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 3: The Search For The Budget" and "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 4: The Quest For Foreign Intervention", right?

(And yeah, this will probably be the only post I will make on this thread. I just wanted to make that dumb joke."

D

Dunny

Psyclone said:
GasBandit said:
I can just make Political Thread 2, 3, 4 etc as needed.
You mean "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo", "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 3: The Search For The Budget" and "Gas Bandit's Political Thread 4: The Quest For Foreign Intervention", right?

(And yeah, this will probably be the only post I will make on this thread. I just wanted to make that dumb joke."
FTFY

K

KenjiFinster

Welcome back, GB!
GasBandit said:
Wasn't that known for the last couple of weeks, or am I missing something?
GasBandit said:
GasBandit said:
Fearmongering at its best. A real threat at its worst. I'll take that with a spoonful of salt.
GasBandit said:
Here's a real shocker .. the head of the new congressional panel to monitor the government bailout is frustrated because the government doesn't have a coherent strategy for the financial crisis.
Since when do Coherence and Economy can be used in the same sentence?
GasBandit said:
There are some big names on David Patterson's list to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate.
Cuomo? Bobby Jr? Could be... Bill? No way. Maybe they'll nominate Spitzer (And bring even more hookers to the senate!)
GasBandit said:
Funny guy Al Franken says that he is only behind by 50 votes after election officials magically found 200 more ballots that weren't counted on Election Day.
Franken, I respect the idea that "Every single vote should be counted", but this is getting too silly (to quote another comedian).
GasBandit said:
As expected, the CEOS of the Big Three drove to Washington in their respective hybrid vehicles.
They got some common sense shoved up their a**es last time. What were you expecting? (Maybe they should have used a Prius instead of a big-ass Malibu)
GasBandit said:
Senator Mel Martinez of Florida says that he will not seek re-election in 2010.
Whoo knows what will happen in that race. I don't have much information yet to make a good opinion.
GasBandit said:
Apparently there is an ornament on the White House Christmas tree that supports the impeachment of President Bush.
Saw this last night on Olbermann. Maybe the Bushes don't even care anymore.
GasBandit said:
A Utah State Senator wants the Legislature to declare its opposition to the war on Christmas.
The war started by Billo the Clown? Are they serious? (Wait... Utah... I haven't said a word then)
GasBandit said:
The very picture of a welfare broodmare. No mention in the article of any father(s).
10 Kids and no father!? As much as the kids are in Honor roll, how do they manage to live in that situation? Does this woman have any control over her life?

ElJuski

Staff member
AWEEEEEE the political thread is back

*Squeezes libertarian ewok tightly*

JUB JUBBBBBB! Missed ya, you furry little doof.

J

JCM

Awww, cmon, you know that behind the Bill O´Reilly imitation, youre a cuddly guy with a good taste in games and literature that we love.

Great to see your thread back, and resuming from my Hilary thread, fuck Obama.

I don't know why, but the name GasBandit seems familiar somehow. Everyone lamenting your absence have been ringing a bell of familiarity, and I don't know why. Welcome!

And now the circle is complete.

Okay, maybe we need SeraRealm back, but other than that... we're good.

jwhouk said:
And now the circle is complete.

Okay, maybe we need SeraRealm back, but other than that... we're good.
Oh Sera's here somewhere. She's just being quiet...stalking...

Dammit, now I'm all nervous again. Weren't we going to get her a bell to wear or something?

No invader or garhent to do their abbot and costello routine.

Oh and about Franken? He needs to go away now. He's not helping anyone, lest of all himself.

GasBandit

Staff member
It surprises me that Invader didn't make the move. Maybe he got tired of putting up with nonsense :heythere:

GasBandit said:
It surprises me that Invader didn't make the move. Maybe he got tired of putting up with nonsense :heythere:
Suicide? I know he was the source of nonsense, but come on! Naw, I couldn't imagine him doing that.

GasBandit said:
Hey, nobody ever forced him to hit that "Submit" button.

T

TheBrew

I don't know you, but I already hate you.

Am I doing it right? :falldown:

Hmm, maybe you should have made an "I'm here!" thread because this one is just a bunch of back-patting, not enough spewing of political venom!

Status
Not open for further replies.