Infinity War: SPOILER THREAD LIVES AGAIN

I didn't really have feels at the end of infinity war since I know there's more franchise movies coming out. Also I know how death works in comics. :p
My wife was annoyed at the ending. I told her my personal feelings, which were "There's a time stone. We just saw Thanos literally bring Vision back so he could steal the mind stone. I hate it when franchises introduce time manipulation, because nothing means anything any more. Whenever they want, they can have someone use the time stone to bring everyone back and undo this entire movie. It means nothing."

(we just saw it last night)

My wife was annoyed at the ending. I told her my personal feelings, which were "There's a time stone. We just saw Thanos literally bring Vision back so he could steal the mind stone. I hate it when franchises introduce time manipulation, because nothing means anything any more. Whenever they want, they can have someone use the time stone to bring everyone back and undo this entire movie. It means nothing."

According to some leaked set photos for the next Avengers film, you may be more right than you think.

The remaining Avengers may travel back in time to the Battle of New York, from the first Avengers film, and fix things from there.

According to some leaked set photos for the next Avengers film, you may be more right than you think.

The remaining Avengers may travel back in time to the Battle of New York, from the first Avengers film, and fix things from there.
I don't know about that, but there's certain to be shenanigans because

Teenaged Cassie Lang has been cast, significantly older than Cassie Lang as appears in Ant-Man and The Wasp. So something weird's going down in the next movie.

I believe I heard the next movie will be set six years in the future (2025) so time travel could be an option

That's a really silly complaint since the Infinity Gauntlet can just rewrite reality at the user's whim, no time travel required.

Once they introduced it, it was game over, man...

I rewatched it today. When Squidward gets sucked out of the ship, he definitely lets out a genuine Wilhelm Scream. It's nice to know Wilhelm is still in distress after nearly 70 years.

Oh man, this just made me realize there are going to be so many unfortunate jokes at The Color Run this year, especially considering this year's theme is superheroes.

Dave

Staff member
I'm soon to go from :( to :stfu: on these. I can only apologize so much.

(By the way, this is a joke. I'm not serious.)

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm soon to go from :( to :stfu: on these. I can only apologize so much.

(By the way, this is a joke. I'm not serious.)
The reset not a big deal to me, but I couldn't resist the Thanos comparison. No more snapping your fingers, Dave!

You know, this whole Thanos thing could have been avoided if someone would have taught him about birth control in school.