Infinity War: SPOILER THREAD LIVES AGAIN

Aw, damn. I liked that one post I made.

Oh well, short version: Russo Bros. got gud with IW's women, especially Gamora, and no way Joss Whedon could have.

Do you still have the "updated poster"? I tried to show it to Mr. Z, but I couldn't find it on Google.

Aw, damn. I liked that one post I made.

Oh well, short version: Russo Bros. got gud with IW's women, especially Gamora, and no way Joss Whedon could have.

Do you still have the "updated poster"? I tried to show it to Mr. Z, but I couldn't find it on Google.
updated poster.jpg

I didn't really have feels at the end of infinity war since I know there's more franchise movies coming out. Also I know how death works in comics. :p

Apparently this website well tell you which side you fall on in the casualties.

Welp, let's see how I do. *clicks*

Guys?

*stumbles*

Guys, I don't...*looks at his hand turning to dust*

Guys, I don't feel...so good...
Thanos.png

Oh, so that's where this meme comes from.

Ok, someone do the Durr face dissolving now, with @Dave holding the Infinity Gauntlet.

--Patrick

I think the only real complaint I have about Infinity War is how much it shit all over Thor: Ragnarok.

I wonder if it's something as simple as whether your IP address is even/odd.
Nope. It checks cookies, if one exists it give you the same message you already got. If the cookie doesn’t exist it uses JavaScript rand with a 50/50 chance, sets a cookie, and displays your fate.

So once you visit it doesn’t change. (Although the cookie might expire in a day, I didn’t look too closely)

The JavaScript is right on the page in plaintext, so pretty easy to fiddle with.