Fox News affilliate Insults bronies, calls them freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since both sides are seemingly content to keep cycling through the same garbage being tossed back and forth, I'll just leave you guys to it.

M

makare

they are making the toys look like that animation now!?!?!

Oh goddamn it :mad:

I am not defending that pic. There is no real way for me to defend that pic but than again thanks to the internet there are pics for every hobby/show/whatever that its fans can't explain.

Doesn't that pic actually predate bronies? I seem to recall seeing it a while ago. Eh, doesn't really matter, I suppose.

M

makare

I had the hopes that they could sell the toys as they always had and not mutate them into whatever the hell those new things are supposed to be.

I think people are underestimating the age range aim of the show. It's at least tweens or they wouldn't have an episode about one pony's sister getting her period when all the other ponies in her class do.

I think people are underestimating the age range aim of the show. It's at least tweens or they wouldn't have an episode about one pony's sister getting her period when all the other ponies in her class do.
I've watched a few of the episodes, and it can certainly appeal to all ages. It's cute and funny and clever. If I had kids, I'd love to watch it with them.

This because SO MUCH CREEPIER when you realize she tracked down the other three kids in her class that haven't, that they formed a special club because of it, and that they did a song and dance number about it in front of the entire town.

This because SO MUCH CREEPIER when you realize she tracked down the other three kids in her class that haven't, that they formed a special club because of it, and that they did a song and dance number about it in front of the entire town.
Even more so when you understand that horses are fertile as one year olds, and only have one ovulation cycle per year, which is tied to the amount of sunlight in a day. So if the ponies wanted their own period, they should have installed additional lighting in their stalls, and simulate spring daylight cycles.

So, aside from bronies enjoying babies, the real problem with the ponies lack of period is very likely related to seasonal affective disorder.

M

makare

Stienman that was super creepy... Fox news is going to come after you now.

Stienman that was super creepy... Fox news is going to come after you now.
I have too many ways to respond to this. You can pick one of the following:

1. You're just jealous because you have to deal with it more frequently.
2. Yeah, one of the hazards of growing up on a horse farm is knowing more about horses than you really care to know.
3. Fox news doesn't jump on stories so much as vacuum them out of the sewers, so I'm not particularly worried.
4. Super creep! Super creep! Super creepy! (Enjoy the song you've now got stuck in your head, and you're welcome.)

M

makare

I have too many ways to respond to this. You can pick one of the following:

1. You're just jealous because you have to deal with it more frequently.
2. Yeah, one of the hazards of growing up on a horse farm is knowing more about horses than you really care to know.
3. Fox news doesn't jump on stories so much as vacuum them out of the sewers, so I'm not particularly worried.
4. Super creep! Super creep! Super creepy! (Enjoy the song you've now got stuck in your head, and you're welcome.)
I don't know that song >.>

stienman KNOWS horses.

M

makare

I don't think he meant freak as in creepy stienman... I would think that a man with so many kids would understand the subtle difference there.

R

runeplay2

If the entire fanbase was full of creepers, then why is Steven Colbert a bronie? Eh?

K

kingandhishorse

The first time, I said they deserved ridicule. Then I read more of this thread, and it became clear that they not only deserve ridicule, they deserve ALL THE RIDICULE THERE IS AND EVER WILL BE. The universe will have to constantly make more, burning out stars just to fuel the shame these sad fucks should be feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.