Fox News affilliate Insults bronies, calls them freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is a male community that enjoys My Little Pony any different than a male community enjoying football or 40 year old soccer moms lining up at midnight to catch the latest Twilight movie. This world has enough misery. If something brings enjoyment into your life and it doesn't negatively impact anyone else people should STFU. I don't watch My Little Pony but if it's got a good story and interesting characters then kudos to all you bronies out there. And, Fox, aren't you the same channel that runs the monthly "The newest teen craze that could be going on under your roof-teens shoving vodka soaked cotton balls up their keisters to get drunk. Tonight at 11."

North_Ranger

Staff member
Are you a male who enjoys My Little Pony? Cool, no one cares.

Are you a person who calls themselves a brony? Then you are equated to people who do this kind of shit: https://www.halforums.com/threads/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.25176/page-11#post-893520 .
https://www.halforums.com/threads/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.25176/page-11#post-893520

Isn't that the same like saying that everyone who is a Trekkie writes bad fan fiction of Kirk cornholing Spock? Or that everyone who calls themselves a browncoat would like to get betwixt Kaylee's nethers?

... Okay, I admit the latter one's pretty much true.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Actually, my approach was completely valid. I was asking whether she'd jump Kaywinnit Lee "Kaylee" Frye, the character. Not whether she'd jump Jewel Staite, the actress. Because frankly, I think we all know the answer to the latter.

ElJuski

Staff member
Guys, how about the simple fact that anyone being obnoxiously zealous is obnoxious and zealous? Whether it's ponies or spaceships, it's fucking annoying and lame.

Why would a man with a shirt that says Genius At Work spend all of his time watching a children's cartoon?

A

Ajax2422

Keep insulting bronies like that and we will invade you with a whiffle ball bat. Do NOT mess with the Canadian Scottish Regiment.

If I were to sum up one reason why people are kind of creeped out by bronies, it would have to be this:

(Spoilered for NSFW.)

It's not like those actually exist.

Now I am not saying that I would ever buy one and yes I think it would is a bit messed up but really is it any more messed up than the ones based off of vampires, Na'vi, etc? Every fan group has there nutcases and I don't think that this really reflects on the MLP: FiM fanbase as a whole.

ElJuski

Staff member
at least the vampires and na'vi have some sort of human proportion, but no, they are all equally fucked up and those people are equally as weird.

M

makare

I saw an "edward" dildo a while back. it was sparkly and you were advised to "freeze it for that authentic feel".

L

Luminescence

I have nothing against bronies. I have sat through a couple of MLP episodes. The older ones are fucking gay but Friendship is Magic is alright. Just coz some guys are all like "Oh my fucking god, My little Pony is so fucking gay", makes it look bad when it is actually alright. Some people just don't know what they are missing out on. It's not that bad. Coming from someone who has a major rep. at high school.

I have nothing against bronies. I have sat through a couple of MLP episodes. The older ones are fucking gay but Friendship is Magic is alright. Just coz some guys are all like "Oh my fucking god, My little Pony is so fucking gay", makes it look bad when it is actually alright. Some people just don't know what they are missing out on. It's not that bad. Coming from someone who has a major rep. at high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.