Forum Cosplay

As you say about repetition . . .

I should maybe stay out of these kinds of threads. Derailing them for stupid jokes seems kinda rude.
Wait, Iac is actually the bad one? Man, I can't keep 'm straight these days. Which is a shame, because the other one was genuinely a fun guy.

That's why I said that if *I* had said that, it would have been more ironically. On first glance that's what I thought he was doing. :(

Li'l Z and I did some Steven Universe cosplay yesterday, just for fun. I know this can't happen canonically on the show, but I like to think if Steven had one wish, this would probably be it.

Spoiler'd for Steven Bomb...of photos!
IMG_0842sm.jpg IMG_0883sm.jpg
IMG_0908sm.jpg
IMG_0920sm.jpg
IMG_0985sm.jpg
IMG_1014sm.jpg
IMG_1026sm.jpg
Giant woman!
IMG_1058sm.jpg
IMG_1175sm.jpg
"The Bits! The Bits!"
IMG_1250sm.jpg IMG_1278sm.jpg
IMG_1318sm.jpg
IMG_1382sm.jpg
Steven: "Mom, you'll love this game!"
Game: "You're horrible!"
IMG_1398sm.jpg

Last edited:
Li'l Z and I did some Steven Universe cosplay yesterday, just for fun. I know this can't happen canonically on the show, but I like to think if Steven had one wish, this would probably be it.
stop being adorable you two, you are slowly killing us.

Mr. Z had to play photographer this time, but his Greg Universe costume is next. And he prefers older Greg, so building that wig/bald cap is going to be....interesting.

Daughter's cosplay for DCC is nearing completion, haven't even started mine beyond buying materials, even though it's more complicated, because PROCRASTINATION.

Last edited: