Former President Trump Thread

For the time being, I am assuming we are talking about 3 American passports since he didn't specify any other country by name.

--Patrick
I wouldn’t be surprised if he had something like a diplomatic visa since he was president, so I don’t think him having that many would be all that out of the ordinary.

Looks like they grabbed them by accident and they are returning them.

They had already informed the Trump team they were being returned prior to Trump's word vomit, and it's probably why he knew about it.

If his entire deal was to sell the documents to another country then just the fact they were TS/SCI was enough. He wouldn't need to go any deeper knowing someone, somewhere, was going to want them, so he would just keep some somewhere in the white house until moving day and then look for a buyer later.

It is ok she is likely less qualified to do this than a random public defender.
She is an insurance fraud lawyer who represents insurance providers. So not unskilled, but no experience in federal law at all.

But wait! She's photogenic! So, your next supreme court justice.

Two attorneys from out of state filed to appear on losers behalf but failed to fill out their motions correctly. A pro hac vice motion is one of the simplest and rubber stamped motions you can file.

yeah.
Makes you wonder, if you, or me, or, let's say....some random unknown black guy, had his house searched by the FBI, do you think we'd get "a second chance" of entering legal documents correctly, a couple of days extra to confer, etc etc?

yeah.
Makes you wonder, if you, or me, or, let's say....some random unknown black guy, had his house searched by the FBI, do you think we'd get "a second chance" of entering legal documents correctly, a couple of days extra to confer, etc etc?
That depends… did this random black guy give the judge his job? If so, yes.

The nice thing about the laws they are investigating him under, it does not matter if they were declassified. Since the majority of the documents are national security docs, it is still against the law to possess them.