Former President Trump Thread

Yeah, I don't think at this point anyone cares anymore. Such information might have mattered in 2016. In 2021? Honestly, he could literally shoot a guy in fifth Avenue now and have people protesting for his freedom as a political prisoner.

Yeah, I don't think at this point anyone cares anymore. Such information might have mattered in 2016. In 2021? Honestly, he could literally shoot a guy in fifth Avenue now and have people protesting for his freedom as a political prisoner.
Honestly, I don't think it'd have mattered in 2016. Besides, I'm not trying to convince or sway anyone here. I think everyone has made their ideology known. I'm mostly just posting for the "told ya sos"

You're probably right. McConnell made sure of that and nothing would have changed it.
As stated above Trump knew his supporters. He probably could have shot a guy on 5th avenue and no one would care. In fact saying that to his supporters was basically calling them fucking sheep to their faces and they still didn't waver.

Paraphrase: "You are all fucking idiots and you'd let me get away with murder!"
Trumpanzies: *cheering and hoo-ha-ing*

Only somewhat related to Trump (in how it will affect him and hopefully make him blow a gasket):

I wouldn't want Pence to win a presidential election, but I'd LOVE to see him run against Trump for the party leadership. I'd bet he has mountains of dirt on that orange turd bag.

People have been worried that the pro-rioter rally today may turn out worse or more violent than the Jan 6 rally.
Lol, nope.

Some articles mention that there appeared to be more journalists there than protesters, and that's certainly borne out by this "photo of the day" by Roll Call.

People have been worried that the pro-rioter rally today may turn out worse or more violent than the Jan 6 rally.
Lol, nope.

Some articles mention that there appeared to be more journalists there than protesters, and that's certainly borne out by this "photo of the day" by Roll Call.
I'm sure that's just the lame stream media trying to discredit these good patriots and it was, in fact, the biggest crowd in DC ever except for the coronation of Trump.

I honestly wonder how that works. A republican company with republican employees does a recount trying to interpret every ballot as pro republican as possible (accepting errors one way they'd toss out the other way etc) , and it still somehow ends up worse than the official numbers? Wtf were the original counters doing then?

I honestly wonder how that works. A republican company with republican employees does a recount trying to interpret every ballot as pro republican as possible (accepting errors one way they'd toss out the other way etc) , and it still somehow ends up worse than the official numbers? Wtf were the original counters doing then?
Through gerrymandering the official count has been skewed as far to the gop's benefit as possible, it's the only way the party is even still a contender, if the deck wasn't literally stacked against them they would lose every national vote.

And after all that BS - paid out of MY tax dollars - they find out he won the damn county anyways.

I think they could have picked two baboons from the Phoenix Zoo to have gone through those ballots and they'd have found the same result. And the ballots would have been handled better, too.

You think this is bad? On the heels of this hilarious GOP audit disaster, Trump convinced officials here in Texas to do audits in all our main urban centers. Now I get to see my taxes go towards a sham audit in a state he didn't even lose. Fucking make it stop.

GasBandit

Staff member
The audit shows your guy lost fair and square, by even more than you thought previously? Well obviously that means we need a do-over of the election!

It really shows how much we live in different realities right now. The report said the election results were accurate, with Biden actually having a few more votes, but they wrote it in such a way to make it sound like there were 17 to 50k ballots that were suspicious. The number always changes, and of course the report never specified if the "suspicious" ones were for Biden, Trump, or a mix of Biden and Trump, and so of course when you make up your own reality you can just say 100% of the supposed suspicious ones were for Biden, and to people that wanted Trump to win, that is all that matters. The election "might" have had fraud, so the whole thing is void.

This is not going to end well for any of us.

So, Trump lost the Omarosa NDA case, which is going to mean all his other NDAs might end up getting voided due to similar verbiage / vagueness. Wonder how much might be coming out of that soon.

So, Trump lost the Omarosa NDA case, which is going to mean all his other NDAs might end up getting voided due to similar verbiage / vagueness. Wonder how much might be coming out of that soon.
In a summary judgment granted Monday in Manigault Newman's favor, the arbiter rejected the Trump campaign's claims, saying the NDA was "overbroad, indefinite, and unreasonable." The decision marks a rare instance of finality and financial consequence in a legal fight picked by Trump against one of his personal or political foes.