[Comics] Fear Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I read Fear Itself as I wanted to find out what bridged Siege to Avengers vs X-men.

Man, what a horrible series. The only tie in books I even liked were Hulk vs Dracula and The Deep. Seems like it was just to get things back to status quo after Siege. Iron Man gets humbles by Odin so he stops being a Hitler-ish dick, Bucky dies so Steve Rogers becomes Cap again. Thor dies.... again, so he can go back to being the "host unless weilding the hammer" Thor. I swear, he dies more than Jean Grey (she's actually stayed dead for quite a while now).

As much as I wasn't a huge fan of AvX, it was way better than this pile.

So, I read Fear Itself as I wanted to find out what bridged Siege to Avengers vs X-men.

Man, what a horrible series. The only tie in books I even liked were Hulk vs Dracula and The Deep. Seems like it was just to get things back to status quo after Siege. Iron Man gets humbles by Odin so he stops being a Hitler-ish dick, Bucky dies so Steve Rogers becomes Cap again. Thor dies.... again, so he can go back to being the "host unless weilding the hammer" Thor. I swear, he dies more than Jean Grey (she's actually stayed dead for quite a while now).

As much as I wasn't a huge fan of AvX, it was way better than this pile.
Funny story, Jean's technically alive again. Beast brought the original X-Men to the present to show Scott what he becomes after being the host of Phoenix. She begins to control her at the time unweildy powers and is slapped with her entire history up to the point she died last. It's fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.