Explosion in Downtown Nashville an intentional act

The arcade area, where the cops walked in at the start of the video... I've been there. :cry:

I... I couldn't watch the video beyond the first minute or so.

The part where the two cops walk past the RV was the scariest part for me. I knew no one died so it wouldn't explode at that moment, but it was still tense as fuck.

Honestly, this is just more proof to me that this dude was waiting in there for the right moment. He likely made sure no one was in visible range before pulling the trigger.

The part where the two cops walk past the RV was the scariest part for me.
...I missed that part. I had to go back and watch it again to see it. I was so focused on looking down the street for it that I didn't notice it sitting there like the gorilla in the room.

--Patrick

Read the article twice. If it's accurate, and as much I don't care for the current state of police in the USA, this statement would get a "Mostly False" rating.
That really depends on your definition of mostly false. If you are saying this because the police did the bare minimum, then yes, technically they didn't ignore it. They got a report from a woman that he was dangerous, and the woman was so fearful for her life that she agreed to go to a mental facility. They then proceeded to knock on the guys door and leave after no answer. They asked the FBI if anyone had ever reported him and they said no, so they dropped it.

Except someone did report it. The woman, she was reporting it. So their claim that he wasn't on their radar because they had no reports is false, the police never searched his rv or even spoke to him.

Manifesto packets are showing up, mailed two days (well, a day and a half) before the blast.
If their reported contents are true, it sounds more like he was a QAnon believer, and that this was probably his They Live-esque attempt at disrupting the (5G?) signal that prevents humanity from seeing the true forms of the lizard people living among them.
Also the forensic evidence suggests that he brought his dog with him into the RV and I don't know why but the idea someone would do that infuriates me more than the idea that someone would cause so much property damage.

--Patrick