[Rant] Ever *HATE* someone you haven't met?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha-haa!

I saw the thread title and thought, "Oh man, this is the perfect place to post that video I saw on Reddit of those store-wreckin' juves..."

--Patrick

Apparently there are people who think such dickish behavior is amusing? I think?

Incomprehensible and inconceivable, but I guess...

As I watch this, I'm not most struck by the sheer douchebaggery going on, or the juvinility (is that a word?), but rather, by the lameness.

I mean... it's not even entertaining or creative douchebaggery. It's just super lame. Oooo, he knocked over some shit. So hardcore.

The thing to do would be for the stores to get the guy's information, then file a police report, using that info. Using that report, they could then take out a warrant for whatever NV's equivalent to "criminal trespass" is (damage less than $500), as well as disorderly conduct.

Oh oh oh. I have a wonderful idea. bear with me on this one:

First, we get some douche bag kids to think it's cool, for no reason at all, to film themselves acting like complete asses and feigning ignorance at what they've done.
Then, I walk right up to them and beat them senseless and remove their teeth from their skull with a large metal object, possibly a wrecking ball.
Finally.... frankly I don't care what happens at this point.

Oh oh oh. I have a wonderful idea. bear with me on this one:

First, we get some douche bag kids to think it's cool, for no reason at all, to film themselves acting like complete asses and feigning ignorance at what they've done.
Then, I walk right up to them and beat them senseless and remove their teeth from their skull with a large metal object, possibly a wrecking ball.
Finally.... frankly I don't care what happens at this point.
What the hell is wrong with you? If you act at the exact same level of immaturity and idoicy as those guys, what gives you the right to criticize?

No, you remove their teeth when no one is looking! They were dumb enough to videotape their antics, what you have to do is show them the importance of covert action. That's why you follow them home and then knock their teeth out in a dark, deserted alley. Or maybe sneak into their houses when they're asleep.

Just walk up to them and remove their teeth? Please.

M

makare

give them some drugs and get them to pull out their own teeth.. hannibal lecter style

What the hell is wrong with you? If you act at the exact same level of immaturity and idoicy as those guys, what gives you the right to criticize?

No, you remove their teeth when no one is looking! They were dumb enough to videotape their antics, what you have to do is show them the importance of covert action. That's why you follow them home and then knock their teeth out in a dark, deserted alley. Or maybe sneak into their houses when they're asleep.

Just walk up to them and remove their teeth? Please.
I'm sorry. I am the necromancer. I bring about the very nature of evil. The things I do do not beg your opinion because they happen. Just. Happen. The things that I do are the things that make good people ask "Oh God Why??" I did not explain HOW I circumstances would occur, I only imply that things would.

Here we go...

Let's tar and feather them, roll em up in a carpet and throw em off a bridge. Knock it off.

They're just stupid kids. It would be far more hilarious to just videotape them crying as the police bust them. (or see a video uploaded where someone clotheslines them as they're douching it up in a store.)

Dave

Staff member
If I had a store I'd hire some kids to film themselves outside of it talking about how I was a dick to them, then I'd let them throw some stuff on the floor, doing little damage.

Then post it to Facebook/whatever. I wouldn't file a police report or file any charges.

PUBLICITY!

Until other roving gangs of kids come in, breaking my shit because they think they can. Then it would start to resemble anarchy as they rose up and took over the store, killing a wild boar and a fat kid who was unfortunate enough to be in the store at the time. Finally the adults would come in and be horrified at what happened. I'd write a book about it but then be sued by the estate of William Golding and spiral down into a depression of booze and drugs until finally overdosing on a mixture of meth and toilet wine.

Okay, maybe it was a bad idea.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Man, and I thought Jackass and the Dudesons were complete fucktards... At least they caused harm only to themselves, not fuckin' with someone's bread and butter.

I'm fatalistic optimist so I like these videos. Because you know eventually they will cripple themselves doing this, try to sue the store and have their videos uncovered and used against them, while they bitch about people parking in handicap spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.