[Event] [Apr 24, 2012] TF Tuesday (TF2 Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
This will be an open battle night. No special weapons, no strange stuff happening.

I am looking for a TF Tuesday host, though. Anyone interested?

Dave

Staff member
I need someone there to be the MC/Admin and could commit to being there regularly to mediate/moderate.

Dave

Staff member
I'll be setting up weekend stuff, but the planned weekend stuff will probably be earlier for those across the pond.

Dave

Staff member
Still looking for someone to be the host. I may not be able to attend so I wanted someone there with POWAH!

Dave

Staff member
Well, sir, you'll have tp be around a bit before I hand out hosting duties and Admin control. I hope you understand.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was in for a little bit, but was only Bumble and zPlude there and we were all using nonstandard weaponry, so I'm assuming it didn't happen. heh.

I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of the L4D2 and putting on ET.
Go ahead if you want. It'd probably be cheaper at the very least. But I gotta warn you, I don't know jack about ET servers. You may have to ask Jay to Admin for that one.

I'm pretty comfy with being an ET admin.

Actually, I was looking at ETS logs.... you know... where people can check their stats online... see how they fare....

Dave

Staff member
Depends on how many sluts we want with it. And I don't know about web stats. I'll look at it in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.