[Music] Eurovision 2022

In less than two hours it starts again. 25 performers have qualified for the final and will be performing live from Turin Italy. I don't know who exactly is going to compete but personally I think the show gets better when you don't know what to expect and enjoy the show with lots of alcohol.

So here are the first songs.

Czech Republic A good start. Electro house song with a nice refrain.

Romania For some reason a spanish inspired song perfect for the spanish vacation spots. And the two male dancers wear less than the two female dancers.

Portugal A really nice song.

Finland The Rasmus. That's all

Switzerland Meh

France That song reminds me of the Witcher 3 soundtrack.

Norway And we reached the comedy bull shit song. Sounds suspiciously like "What does the fox say"

Armenia Another nice song. I really like it.

Italy I don't speak italian but I guess it was about two male lovers having an argument.

Spain A latin number. And apparently it was written for Jennifer Lopez. After that stage performance I believe it.

Netherlands Nice melancholy song. I like the accent.

Ukraine Oh boy. People already call them the winner. But to be honest the song is not the best. But there is one that worst.

Germany I totally forgot that this is the song we are represented with. I'm sorry but I absolutely can't stand this song. Solid performance but it will get a low ranking.

Lithuani A nice night club song

Azerbaijan The song sounds familiar

Belgium The song sounds a bit like a certain Michael Jackson song. Ah, the german commentator agrees, it sounds like "Dirty Diana".

Greece A nice somber song.

Iceland An icelandic country song.

Moldova And here we have the party song

Sweden A strong performance and song. Sweden usually get high numbers and I believe this song will also get lots of votes.

UK Nope sorry, not a fan. Low ranking.

Poland After a while these songs starts to sound alike

Serbia An usually song song. I like it.

Estonia Another song that could fit a game. This time Red Dead Redemption.

So this were all song. Nothing too crazy this year. Solid songs and performance all around. It should be obvious that I'm not a music critic and my opinions of the songs are mostly bad.

I'm way too big of a fan for a straight guy :oops: and since I sort of forgot there's actually other Europeans here who might care I didn't check. Sorry.
While I did give full paragraph commentaries on everything both half finals and finals I won't bother Yo translate them all :pud:

Ukraine: they won because of the war. The ridiculously excessive public vote made that quite obvious. Luckily it's not a terrible song, I liked the way they combined traditional with modern,nice beat, nice solo bits. Didn't like the rap but at least it was competent.

Switzerland: first time I heard it I was also quite Meh, but I've really grown to love this song, and it was probably my number one.

Sweden: I really really liked the version on Spotify, but the live version disappointed me twice (half finals and finals).

UK: not my favorite, but it performed well and I can understand why. Good voice, reasonable song, weak act.

Australia: I actually liked this, but for some reason I tend to really like the Australian entries. I dunno. I agreed with the judges' score, disagreed with the public scoring (jury put them fourth or fifth or something, public gave them fuck all)

Germany: okay, so this was never going to win, but man, you guys really got trashed way out of proportion. There were worse songs here, your didn't deserve to finish last and definitely not with such a score.

Portugal: again, I really liked the version on Spotify, but live... Eh. The balance was off, the act was crap, and her articulation was so bad if I didn't know the lyrics before I don't think I'd have known it was English.

I'm way too big of a fan for a straight guy :oops: and since I sort of forgot there's actually other Europeans here who might care I didn't check. Sorry.
While I did give full paragraph commentaries on everything both half finals and finals I won't bother Yo translate them all :pud:

Ukraine: they won because of the war. The ridiculously excessive public vote made that quite obvious. Luckily it's not a terrible song, I liked the way they combined traditional with modern,nice beat, nice solo bits. Didn't like the rap but at least it was competent.

Switzerland: first time I heard it I was also quite Meh, but I've really grown to love this song, and it was probably my number one.

Sweden: I really really liked the version on Spotify, but the live version disappointed me twice (half finals and finals).

UK: not my favorite, but it performed well and I can understand why. Good voice, reasonable song, weak act.

Australia: I actually liked this, but for some reason I tend to really like the Australian entries. I dunno. I agreed with the judges' score, disagreed with the public scoring (jury put them fourth or fifth or something, public gave them fuck all)

Germany: okay, so this was never going to win, but man, you guys really got trashed way out of proportion. There were worse songs here, your didn't deserve to finish last and definitely not with such a score.

Portugal: again, I really liked the version on Spotify, but live... Eh. The balance was off, the act was crap, and her articulation was so bad if I didn't know the lyrics before I don't think I'd have known it was English.
Your stuff is better worded than mine and has better opinions too