Drifter's Occasional Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
That's awesome. It looks like the fall is making her vagina very cold, and she's trying to warm it up.

Drawing a bunch of tiger faces as a favor. Sketched out roughs, redrawing to practice with the tablet.

Ugh. I'll fix it later.

So lately I've been browsing Reddit a lot. This is inspired from one of the threads. Be thankful I decided to put it behind a spoiler.

Heh, stricken of context it does seem creepy, doesn't it? Also, I think the thing that really give it an edge is the fact that the baby's face is turned away. I originally intended to draw the baby's face turned up over the shoulder, looking all cutesy and mischievous, but I got lazy so I just hid the face. Almost didn't post it because of the creep factor, but eh, fuck it.

I am pretty sure I know what thread on Reddit gave you that idea. But yeah I could see that this would be very weird to someone who didn't get/know the context behind it.

Have an upvote from me :)

Didn't want to horn in on Allen's action, but the idea of Tress's face hugger chibi-fied caught my fancy. Not sure how I feel about how it turned out, though. Just doesn't look right.

Drifter, your chibis are easily my favorite posts so far. I really think everyone should adopt them for their avatars because they're just fantastic.

The Ewokian Baked Beans though? Your finest work, hands down!

Lulz. This ended up being less a chibi'd avatar and more how I like to imagine Amy spending her leisure hours.

So, I figure this is either going to have you going

or

You may want to keep that in mind before you hit the spoiler.

Tit elate an ass a lot. The resulting mental image recorded here.

Context.

-edit-
Considering Cheesy's reaction, perhaps it's best to put this behind a spoiler

In actual criticism, it totally has a Hark, A Vagrant thing going for it (cleaner, but similar) and the red scorpion is an absolutely beautiful touch.

Whenever the PVP discussion thread pops up in What's New, I feel the need to check out the comic to see what's going on. This is invariably how i feel when I do. Context for the unfamiliar.

This was a lot funnier in my head. Feeling pretty meh about it. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.