Discord?

doomdragon6

Staff member
sup all, it's been a hot minute. I was thinking about how all your threads are like in the 400 pages range, and I realized you guys kind of use this forum like a Discord server. You've got your different threads that effectively serve as "channels" (Discord's version of topics in a server), and it's just kind of an ongoing conversation.

I know Discord is Young People Stuff and most people here are Old Fogies (me included now), but if y'all were interested in setting one up, I could see a Halforums Discord being a fun way to engage.

Then again, if not everyone is on board, then you get a split and lessened activity on both mediums.

Anyway hi :waves: bye :waves:

sup all, it's been a hot minute. I was thinking about how all your threads are like in the 400 pages range, and I realized you guys kind of use this forum like a Discord server. You've got your different threads that effectively serve as "channels" (Discord's version of topics in a server), and it's just kind of an ongoing conversation.

I know Discord is Young People Stuff and most people here are Old Fogies (me included now), but if y'all were interested in setting one up, I could see a Halforums Discord being a fun way to engage.

Then again, if not everyone is on board, then you get a split and lessened activity on both mediums.

Anyway hi :waves: bye :waves:
We've had a discord for years now.

HF discord will go quiet for days at a time. I keep a tab open, but I'm usually in a Sims 4 mod support channel instead.