Discord titan embed disabled

GasBandit

Staff member
I've disabled the titanbot embed for Discord, as it was being used by someone who had been banned to circumvent the ban. I'll keep on the lookout for an alternative that doesn't have so many security holes.

Jesus Christ, are they just stalking CrazyDeviant? And threatening people? Guess they were the fucking assholes I thought they were when we first met them.

I think some people allowed their successes to overcome their humility, is all.
Plus a few who just don't know when it's time to stop trolling and sober up.

--Patrick

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
Man. What the fuck? I got asked to try out the Shattered Realm server as well so I started there last night. I thought it was pretty chill. I got pissed at Shadows asking a million questions (even though he has over 1000 hours in the fucking game) and following me around everywhere I went, so I logged out before any of this happened.

I get the gist because I read through the Discord stuff, but what the actual fuck, man?

Gas, let me say it again - I'm very, VERY glad I didn't ever get a server set up.

I was waiting for you to weigh in.

I'm sorta happy Gas set his server up first, too, but it's more because he has more time opportunity to babysit the stupid thing and all its constant needs than I do.

--Patrick

I think some people allowed their successes to overcome their humility, is all.
Plus a few who just don't know when it's time to stop trolling and sober up.

--Patrick
You are much more willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt than I am, because Calhoun had been following CD all over the place, messaging him on Discord, calling people faggot, telling people if they sucked his cock they could have their stuff back, and just generally being an asshat since he showed up. That's a bit more than trolling and needing to sober up. That's outright, consistent harassment.

Edit: With a side of homophobia for bad measure.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know what happened on Shattered Realms and I don't really care, I got all I care to tote just running the HF empyrion server.

I think I was incredibly patient. I gave a dozen warnings, even made his previous ban a temporary one. Dude just is physically incapable of knowing when he should shut up, especially when admins are concerned.

I'm the last person to insist on "safe spaces" anywhere, much less on a PvP online game, but some things are egregious. And on top of that, ban circumvention is a drop-dead issue no matter where you go.

I'm just grumpy now that we can't have proverbial nice things.

You are much more willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt than I am
This is probably true everywhere, not just in Empyrion. Sometimes I pay for it. Big time.

ANYway...I didn't see the other stuff you describe, but I have no reason to doubt it's the truth. I'm with Gas that I feel like just blanket banning the entire faction is like throwing the bathwater out with the babies, but it's his server and it's not like I have any better ideas.

--Patrick

This is probably true everywhere, not just in Empyrion. Sometimes I pay for it. Big time.

ANYway...I didn't see the other stuff you describe, but I have no reason to doubt it's the truth. I'm with Gas that I feel like just blanket banning the entire faction is like throwing the bathwater out with the babies, but it's his server and it's not like I have any better ideas.

--Patrick
For what it's worth, I wouldn't want you to change that. That you're not as zealous as I am doesn't somehow make you my opponent.