Diomedes' Dental Surgery

From all accounts, I may see a side of Diomedes I haven't seen in a long time. Who knows how long this pain has affected him or his behaviour.
For our older cat, Ali, it was a very gradual but big shift in demeanor. Less skittish, much more playful and loving. He also started using our fingers to rub against his gums...

Ouch. We've only had one cat that went through anything that even remotely sounds like that, and she lost only a few teeth and never seemed otherwise put out by it.

--Patrick

Poor little guy :(

I hope he's feeling better soon. I'm no vet, but I can speak from personal experience and pain certainly impacts a lot of your life. I'm so glad that he's had this procedure and that he's going to be ok :)

Minor update: The dental surgery seems to have gone well. I didn't want to post anything before making sure. He's been eating and he seems a little more energetic, but no particularly major changes that I've noticed. He's also been on pain medication since his release, which might be affecting him.

In the meantime:

[DOUBLEPOST=1500313213,1500313024][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah ha! Managed to snap this in mid-yawn.

He seems to be doing okay. No big changes, honestly. I don't know what I expected, though. Maybe I'm projecting, but it feels like he's a little more alert? And content or comfortable? Really don't know.

I brought him to the vet last week for a post-op check up. Everything is healing nicely, they said.

So one of my best friends has a canine fur-baby like I have a feline fur-baby. And oddly enough, his fur-baby has an identical health issue: rotting teeth.

Corey asked me about the site I used for my campaign and decided to post one, as well. I know he's a stranger compared to me, but if you guys have a few bucks to throw his way, it'd be much appreciated.

https://www.youcaring.com/wesleynowlan-961070