Didn't make the List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... I almost made the "It's the only way to be sure" remark, but making a joke about "nuking" the only country that's suffered atomic bombing in war kind of sits ill with me.

C

Chazwozel

.... I almost made the "It's the only way to be sure" remark, but making a joke about "nuking" the only country that's suffered atomic bombing in war kind of sits ill with me.

Don't feel sorry for those sandal wearing, goldfish tenders.

shouldn't you be asking the mexican for tequila?

Not that I like tequila, mind you, but my geographic location does mean I can get the best there is for cheap.

Oooh, I love Kahlua.

Do you want to hear something funny? I had no idea it was mexican... hahahaha... seriously, you said kahlua and I was about to go "isn't that peruvian or something?" and then I wiki'd it and.. lo and behold. Mexican. Who knew. We drink it all the time, but we also do Jägermeister and shit, y'know?

I knew, used to cross the border to buy it. I have a bottle of it (printed for the Mexican market) that has set in my dad's cupboard for 20 years. I am afraid to try it, since I am worried that it has gone rancid with its high sugar content.

A

Andromache

rum, tequila, and most especially vodka are the order of the day, dammit.

A

Andromache

No cheap whiskey? Don't make me go drown my obscurity-based sorrows in another thread.
there is absolutely no restriction as to drinks, my man. The only restriction is, if you made the list, and are in fact, not Unloved, you don't belong here.

A

Andromache

me. why not? And if you're Not On The List in That Other Thread, you have a home here.

*steal's NR's stuff and runs.*

I would endorse, and join, that club. Also, I would totally wear that red fedora because there's something awesome about it, despite the fact that there is no way I would not look ridiculous in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.