1. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Already a member? Login Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to Halforums!

At Halforums, we value everyone's input. Please feel free to post without having to create an account. You will have to complete a few more steps than a full member and have to put up with this annoying notice on every page. If you want to join, click Register and start talking!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Welcome to Halforums!

Dismiss Notice

DC Comics

Discussion in 'Pez's Playhouse & Cosplay Corner' started by figmentPez, May 8, 2012.

1. figmentPez

figmentPez Cosplay Czar Staff Member

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,581
    Woot! Cosplay is back.

[​IMG]
    Supergirl, Superman
    I thought this image was the perfect way to start off the thread. Kinda derpy, but I think it ends up awesome for it.

[​IMG]
    Supergirl (played by CourtoonXIII)
    I love Courtney's smile so much. She makes an amazing Supergirl.

[​IMG]
    Wonder Woman
    I really like this take on the Wonder Woman costume, fantastic work.

[​IMG]
    Catwoman, Batman
    The emotion in this photo is... the lighting, the pose, the costumes, everything combines for a heavy impact.

[​IMG]
    Poison Ivy
    I am a sucker for redheads, but aside from that I think this is a fantastic shot. Ivy's red and green really come to life in the neutral toned setting.

[​IMG]
    Joker
    This is a really creepy Joker. The comedy of the multi-colored "HA"s really conflict with the dark anger of the facial prosthetics and makeup.

[​IMG]
    Martian Manhunter
    I can't imagine the work that went into this costume. Amazing job recreating a difficult character.

2. LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin la femme

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB5,016
    I'm pretty sure that Wonder Woman is the Ame Comi version, sans the head gear. It looks awesome!

3. PatrThom

PatrThom Genuinely Curious

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB21,702
    Holy crap! Even with the misplaced clasp and the "normal" eyes, that guy is J'onn J'onzz.

--Patrick

4. figmentPez

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,581
    [​IMG]
    Supergirl
    I had to look around to figure out this really is Supergirl. I'm not sure what comic this is from, but in some storyline Darkseid corrupted her and this is the costume she wore. Love the photo, though. Anna Fischer does great work.

5. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh One Of Us

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB1,785
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. figmentPez

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,581
  7. figmentPez

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,581
  8. Espy

Espy IMA PREACHA! Staff Member

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB1,920
    I unlocked the thread so others could post :)

9. figmentPez

Books:
    HalBucks:
    HB2,581
    Ah, I forgot that wouldn't happen automagically.