[News] DAVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
The Crustacean Connection...part brother, part restaurant.

Come for the food, stay for the crabs!

Meh it seemed pretty silly to deny it. Just wasn't going to come out and openly say it. Mostly I did it for my sister's sake.

Wait... am I missing something here? Gil = Jiarn = Sheg's brother = profit?
Yes.
How's she doing these days, anyway? We miss her around here.
If she gets the opportunity to come and tell everyone where she is/what she's been up to herself I'll leave that up to her. Needless to say she's doing well. Better than she's ever been I'd be safe enough to say. Honestly I don't think anyone would believe her or me if it was said what she's up to over the past months.

Wait whaa...? You and Shego are siblings?

I feel so behind....was this common knowledge?

Why have I not been around long enough to know details.....

Wait whaa...? You and Shego are siblings?

I feel so behind....was this common knowledge?

Why have I not been around long enough to know details.....
Well when I first joined a few years ago as Jiarn, I didn't make it common knowledge. I wanted to be judged on my own merits and not as -Sheg's brother-. Make my own identity ya know?

Then one day while she was over at my house visiting, she was posting and browsing and my dumb ass didn't log her out when I posted a picture of myself in the Pictures Thread. So then all kinds of stupid rumors started coming out that Shego made me up and Jiarn was an alt account of hers. So I posted a picture of the two of us together as proof that I was real and we were siblings. The picture was taken down by Dave and I left Halforums for a while after that. Well, as a poster. I still lurked alot.

I considered posting again for a very long time (Spoke to Jay on several occasions on STEAM) and was convinced to come back. This happened shortly after the entire Mathias fiasco and during my move to Austin TX. (This is part of the reason she was asking about Austin so much before her sabbatical). She was considering moving up here as well because I'm the only family she really has left and there's not really much for her where we lived. I moved but she didn't. Things started happening in her life in a big way and now she's actually further away from me than we've ever been.

I miss her like crazy but talk to her on the phone at least twice a week and text just about daily. Still, it doesn't compare to having her around in person.

I think that about covers it.

Aw, I'm sorry you miss her, but I'm glad you guys are still close enough to talk.

I hope everything is going well for her! I do miss her sassiness sometimes. :)

Also, just so you know, I like you in your own right - not being attached as 'Shego's brother'.

Yes, I also enjoy the copious amount of times you like my posts. That makes me feel special.

So Jiarnamesh, this one is for you

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, this changes nothing between you and me, Gil ol' boy. I've enjoyed your recent postings - and I honestly don't recall much of your earlier posts so there's no Jiarn baggage for me. I still think you oughta get your head re-adjusted due to your taste in movies, but that would deprive me of much-appreciated exchange of opinions when it comes to the Talk About the Last Movie thread. I think someone even suggested we oughta start our own movie critic pages or something :p

Glad to hear Shegs is doing fine. If it's not too much trouble, tell her I said hello and that we miss having her around. And that I'm still willing to discuss my middle management position in her diabolical new world order when she conquers the world ;)

Yeah Gil, we disagree about pretty much everything, always, (and that's actually how I guessed you were who you are, same disagreements) but you are not a bad poster by any means.

Krisken - Thank you. Wish I could tell what your avatar is though.

North_Ranger - Different opinions can be the spice of life ole chap. As for her, I will tell her next time we talk for sure. You're more than welcome to the middle management position, I've already claimed the -pampered relative who does nothing but mooch money and women from the regime while living in decadence- position :D

Frank - I actually like discussing topics with you much how I like discussing movies with North_Ranger, due to our conflicting opinions you actually open my eyes to a point of view that I wouldn't have really seen otherwise. Much like the CRZ issue with WoW. I can actually see it's major disadvantages and the outcry that there has been against it makes alot more sense to me since speaking with you.

figmentPez - I did tell her when you got back to the forums. She was glad you were doing better.

Oh I have no illusions about that. :) I want her too.

wait that came out wrong too. Shit so did that. :p

I honestly did not know Gil is Jiarn. I also don't care that much though, since I'm one of those people who tell people apart via their avatars, rather than their handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.